Thats It

jmdude

stop asking me if i sell chicken!!
ok so i was doing the get to me free magic thing some girl folloing me then she title some girl a bum face i did not know that a boy was in teleporter so we i got to end the boy there then girl show up then i ask why u title me bum face then she said some other girl she titled then boy is like owner jmdude ( me ) is mean he title me but face owner : jmdude i will boot you be nice i did not it was girl the boy is like shut up don't lie then i keep say i did not then owner boot me i hat him i will get you !!!! RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

smoking can kill you and your friends by second hand smoke don't smoke :smokin:

:happytv: :surfweb: :teacher: :bounce: :artist:
the real jmdude from vmk

I would like to offer some sort of comfort, but I have no clue what you just said. Try again, with my two friends---> , and . and I would LOVE to find out what happened.

-Disney Dreams

Translation (my assumption lol): *not a very good translation by the way* lol

Ok, so I was doing the "Get me free magic" thing and some girl was following me. Then she titled some girl a bum face. There was a boy in a nearby teleporter (from this game) and I did not know this. So I got to the end. The boy was there. The girl who was following me shows up and I asked her why she would title me "bum face". She told me she titled another girl that. The owner of the room was the boy and he said, "Jmdude is mean, he titled me but face owner. Jmdude, I will boot you. You need to be nice." I then said, "It wasn't me, it was the girl." The boy said, "Shut up, don't lie". After that I kept saying I didn't call him that. Then the owner (the boy) boot me. I hate him, I will get him! RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

In another translation, "pointless" lol

lol THanks Loves Disney, I was doing that thing to and i think he kept trying to scam me out of my cowboy pants. Does anyone know what his room is with a quest koisk in it is? lol

jmdude said:
ok so i was doing the get to me free magic thing some girl folloing me then she title some girl a bum face i did not know that a boy was in teleporter so we i got to end the boy there then girl show up then i ask why u title me bum face then she said some other girl she titled then boy is like owner jmdude ( me ) is mean he title me but face owner : jmdude i will boot you be nice i did not it was girl the boy is like shut up don't lie then i keep say i did not then owner boot me i hat him i will get you !!!! RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Umm... English, please?
Thank you again, Loves Disney.

Uh........

LovesDisney yours was way better but not eben that one makes sence to me!!!

Is there some foreign language on here I dont know about?

Idol_Fan said:
Uh........

LovesDisney yours was way better but not eben that one makes sence to me!!!

Is there some foreign language on here I dont know about?

Yes, mine doesn't make much sense to me either lol. I translated the words and after I posted it, I realized how it still remains rather foggy (so I added at the top that is wasn't a very good translation lol). I guess it really isn't the words that make this understandable, but more so the thought lol. Unfortunately I can't translate what the OP was thinking lol.

wait i friends with owner. post the owner name to make sure thats the right person im thinking of

Loves Disney said:
Yes, mine doesn't make much sense to me either lol. I translated the words and after I posted it, I realized how it still remains rather foggy (so I added at the top that is wasn't a very good translation lol). I guess it really isn't the words that make this understandable, but more so the thought lol. Unfortunately I can't translate what the OP was thinking lol.

Lol

People really need to think before they post.

I make careless spelling errors here and there but that first post in the thread..........

:furious: my bad ok i went in to get to me and get magic so it was a maze i got lost then dc i come back on i go in teleporter in then some I comes out of no where and go in to a teleporter i follow a girl come along and titles a other girl a but face so when i get to end there is me owner and the girl there we had to answer stuff but then i ask girl why she title me but face but she say it to the other girl so then boy says owner owner jmdude is mean and owner say jmdude be n nice boy say he title me but face owner say well i could boot him then i say i did not then he says i am a lier we get in to a fight i say the girl did that not me owner gets mad boots me only :furious: :furious: :furious: i will get him RRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR ( roar )

smoking is bad it can kill you and your friends don't smoke :smokin:

:happytv: :surfweb: :bounce: :teacher: :artist: :wizard: pirate:

Oh, I get it. A guy boot you from his room because he thought you called him a name when actually it was the other girl who called him that name? Is that correct? And you are angry because you didn't deserve to be booted?

is their only I of those games because if so im friends with them and i can bring him to my room so you can talk to him

loves disney the boy was not the owner

smoking is bad it can kill you and your friends by second hand smoke be smart
don't smoke :smokin:

:happytv: :surfweb: :bounce: :teacher: :wizard: pirate:

( the real jmdude from VMK )

thats not right. I went on this one maze. I won. Then the title said good prizes. and she gave me a NPC Ned pin! After I said "What?!!" Then she gave ma a bubbling cauldron.

jmdude said:
loves disney the boy was not the owner

smoking is bad it can kill you and your friends by second hand smoke be smart
don't smoke :smokin:

( the real jmdude from VMK )

I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood your post... :rolleyes:

**side note, you can go to your user CP and add a signature so you don't have to add it maunally each time you post ;)

yes bc i got boot and i had to do triva to get the magic gr gr gr not fair did u see all his fire works after i said you don't have magiche trade me and he had alot but i still think he scamed them

:smokin: smoking is bad don't smoke it can kill you and your friends by second
hand smoke be smart don't smoke

( the real jmdude from vmk )

jmdude said:
:furious: my bad ok i went in to get to me and get magic so it was a maze i got lost then dc i come back on i go in teleporter in then some I comes out of no where and go in to a teleporter i follow a girl come along and titles a other girl a but face so when i get to end there is me owner and the girl there we had to answer stuff but then i ask girl why she title me but face but she say it to the other girl so then boy says owner owner jmdude is mean and owner say jmdude be n nice boy say he title me but face owner say well i could boot him then i say i did not then he says i am a lier we get in to a fight i say the girl did that not me owner gets mad boots me only :furious: :furious: :furious: i will get him RRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR ( roar )

smoking is bad it can kill you and your friends don't smoke :smokin:

:happytv: :surfweb: :bounce: :teacher: :artist: :wizard: pirate:

Wow!! That is one LONG sentence, and it doesn't even end.

For future posts, please use punctuation (i.e. periods, commas, exclamation points, etc. ) It makes your ideas in your posts MUCH more understandable for us readers. Thank you :) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!