• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

That ain't no bottled water?

catycatcat4

Shhhh I made the username when I was a child >_<
Seriously what's with this propel and falvord water crap.

They even have it at school now if its flavor its not water.

Any one agree?

I love Propel, at 10-20 calories a bottle, it works for me. I have a hard time just drinking plain water. So, Propel is about as close as I get. I don't care for Vitamin Water though as there are way too many calories in there. If I'm going to drink that, I might as well have a Coke.

:confused3

I agree completely. Do you attend public or private school? If it's public and they have completely abandoned the selling of plain bottled water, I would write to the head of the school district and your local newspaper to complain.

I think it's the soda industry's way of trying to keep their grip on school vending machines and the school system's way to keep their cut of those profits.

Remember, many cities have required that their school systems be banned from selling soda. These districts were basically in bed with the soda companies for a cut of the profits to go to the district for funding. Without soda, they were screwed, as they knew kids wouldn't just buy the bottled water after being hooked on the soda.

Vitamin water and flavored waters have the guise of being "healthy options", yet they still have the chemicals and artificial sweeters that have unknown/untested long-term health effects.

Seriously what's with this propel and falvord water crap.

They even have it at school now if its flavor its not water.

Any one agree?

You wisdom is beyond your years.:teacher: Preach it and teach it, girl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter