Thankyou Note from Wdw

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by momofboyz3, Jun 29, 2013.

1. GusGus77

GusGus77 DIS Veteran

We got one two years ago, but we did not get one after we went in October and all the booking was the same, so it must be random.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Tropics

Tropics Mouseketeer

We haven't gotten one one either of our visits in the last few years and we've always booked a package.

4. Broncobilly83

Broncobilly83 DIS Veteran

Is it something relatively new? We went in 2009/2010/2012 and never got one. We always booked a full vacation via the website, sometimes with pins and once without

5. Disneymaddness

Disneymaddness DIS Veteran

We booked through a travel agency and got one. Don't give up hope, you might still get one.:goodvibes

6. Crazie4daMouse

Crazie4daMouse Mouseketeer

We've gotten a few of the thank you cards, but never a pin. We love the cards and they're really cute and all, but I'd much rather get a pin and save some cash! Lol

7. Maxie86

Maxie86 DIS Veteran

ITA. :thumbsup2 I have a whole stack of the cards but haven't had a pin in years. :confused:

OP I book room only through a TA and get a card every time. Even if you book through a TA it still goes through Disney Travel. There may be some exceptions to that...discount sites and agencies that buy a block of rooms and resell them...not sure how that works. The only time we didn't receive anything from Disney was when we booked on bonus points through a business TA. Don't give up yet it hasn't been that long, sometimes it takes more than a month to get one.

8. momofboyz3

momofboyz3 DIS Veteran

Thanks dis family! Thanks for responding...

9. Bribrittmom

Bribrittmom DIS Veteran DVC Gold

I totally agree!

10. bowbat

bowbat DIS Veteran

We got back June 6 and received the thank-you card this Friday, and we live in Florida so the card didn't have far to go. You might still get one yet. :thumbsup2

11. lsyorke

lsyorke DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Owner of squeeky b

Never got one, ever.

12. Sunnyday3

Sunnyday3 Mouseketeer

We got one in 2009 - the first year we went.

13. letsgoreds

letsgoreds DIS Veteran

We rented points (Kidani) directly from an owner in January and received one about a month after our return.

14. lylone

lylone All our dreams can come true, if we have the coura

We only got one the time we went on a trip that was "on Disney's Dime". Never got one the other 6 trips we have been on over the years.

15. kim929

kim929 DIS Veteran

I always book through Disney and have never received a thank you note..

I did get the your story booklet in the mail, loved it. It added to the excitement. Can't wait to go but trying not to wish my summer away

16. momofboyz3

momofboyz3 DIS Veteran

Just wanted to thank you all for the posts!!!!!! :) I recvd my ThankYou note today!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!!! Tomorrow will be exactly 1 month of our return. :)

17. alimbrogno

alimbrogno Mouseketeer

What's a WDW story book?

18. momofboyz3

momofboyz3 DIS Veteran

I'm not sure... But curious as well

19. Minnesota!

Minnesota! Shoeless in Minnesota

we always receive one a few weeks after our trip. Very cute, but makes us sad :(

20. I Love Pluto

I Love Pluto DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>I guess that make

The story book comes before your vacation. It has Buzz & Woody on the front & follows the Toy Story theme throughout. The pages include facts about your vacation such as the resort you are staying at, the confirmation #, etc. It also includes suggestions for eateries & activities such as mini golf. It's very cute, and it's exciting to see your family name in it.

It's about you & your upcoming trip to WDW! It really adds to the excitement & anticipation you are already feeling. :thumbsup2