Thankyou Note from Wdw

We got one two years ago, but we did not get one after we went in October and all the booking was the same, so it must be random.

We haven't gotten one one either of our visits in the last few years and we've always booked a package.

Is it something relatively new? We went in 2009/2010/2012 and never got one. We always booked a full vacation via the website, sometimes with pins and once without

We have never received anything like this in all our trips :confused3 .
We do get pin codes once in a while, but never got a thank you card .

Syndrome

We've gotten a few of the thank you cards, but never a pin. We love the cards and they're really cute and all, but I'd much rather get a pin and save some cash! Lol

We've gotten a few of the thank you cards, but never a pin. We love the cards and they're really cute and all, but I'd much rather get a pin and save some cash! Lol

ITA. :thumbsup2 I have a whole stack of the cards but haven't had a pin in years. :confused:

OP I book room only through a TA and get a card every time. Even if you book through a TA it still goes through Disney Travel. There may be some exceptions to that...discount sites and agencies that buy a block of rooms and resell them...not sure how that works. The only time we didn't receive anything from Disney was when we booked on bonus points through a business TA. Don't give up yet it hasn't been that long, sometimes it takes more than a month to get one.

We got back June 6 and received the thank-you card this Friday, and we live in Florida so the card didn't have far to go. You might still get one yet. :thumbsup2

We rented points (Kidani) directly from an owner in January and received one about a month after our return.

We only got one the time we went on a trip that was "on Disney's Dime". Never got one the other 6 trips we have been on over the years.

I go 3-4 times a year & have never gotten one! I always book Room Only or rent points, I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

I always book through Disney and have never received a thank you note..

I did get the your story booklet in the mail, loved it. It added to the excitement. Can't wait to go but trying not to wish my summer away

Just wanted to thank you all for the posts!!!!!! :) I recvd my ThankYou note today!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!!! Tomorrow will be exactly 1 month of our return. :)

we always receive one a few weeks after our trip. Very cute, but makes us sad :(

The story book comes before your vacation. It has Buzz & Woody on the front & follows the Toy Story theme throughout. The pages include facts about your vacation such as the resort you are staying at, the confirmation #, etc. It also includes suggestions for eateries & activities such as mini golf. It's very cute, and it's exciting to see your family name in it.

It's about you & your upcoming trip to WDW! It really adds to the excitement & anticipation you are already feeling. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter