Thanksgiving week

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by momtoallie, Jul 31, 2012.

1. momtoallie

momtoallie Mouseketeer

My DH actually got Thanksgiving week off!! :cool1: My SIL and her DH just moved to the Orlando area. We are thinking about doing Disney for a few days before we go down south to the ILs house for Turkey day.

Are the parks crazy busy that week(Sun, Mon, Tues)?

Thanks in advance.

Steph

:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MHSweb79

MHSweb79 DIS Veteran

Yes, it's one of the busiest weeks of the year. (What else did you expect? ;))

You'll need a good plan - get up & hit the parks EARLY if you want to ride the headliners without waiting in 60-90-120 minute lines.

4. Forensicmom

Forensicmom Mouseketeer

We were there last November for the week before Thanksgiving into Thaskgiving week. The crowds definately increased as the weekend went on but it was not unbearable. I would try to go Friday, if possible. That would give you Friday, Saturday and Sunday before the crowds get really bad.

We went to the parks on Monday of Thanksgiving week and it wasn't a problem. We used some Fast Passes and rode the rides.

**The week before the crowds are really low. We only waited 10-15 minutes MAX for the rides. We loved it so much that we're going back the same week this year.

5. hfuellgraf

hfuellgraf DisneyMOM

We always go Sun,Mon,Tues before and not that crowded. Wed and Thurs of Thanksgiving week gets to be crazy and at the limits. You should def have a plan of attack as always! Have fun!:woohoo:

6. jnfr2424

jnfr2424 I'm Tink I got my Peter Pan and together we love t

Agreed with PP its crowded but not Christmas/New Years crowded just have an early start

7. MJGirl

MJGirl DIS Veteran

We'll be there the Sunday, Monday and Tuesday after Thanksgiving. Will the crowds have dwindled down by then?

8. snarfblatt

snarfblatt Mouseketeer

Well since it will be :crowded:

What will the weather be?

I can handle people...but hot, sweaty irritable people may be my breaking point