Thanks! We LOVED Universal/IOA

susienut1

Earning My Ears
thanks to everyone's posts on this board that helped with planning our trip.

We went for Harry Potter and were surprised how much we loved both parks.

Spiderman is one of my favorite rides ever!

Thanks again.

i like reading about homies enjoying the darkside.

happy you had fun there!

Glad to hear you had a great time

Glad you had a great time.

I was always a WDW fan and just never had any interest in Universal. The year Harry Potter was supposed to open, the opening date was announced to be that spring and Universal also offered those park to park 7 days for $99.00 tickets. It was just too much temptation.:rotfl: I made reservations to stay at WDW for that May, with plans to check out Universal a couple of days, just for Harry Potter.:rolleyes1 As you know Harry Potter didn't open until mid June that year, so I missed HP, but decided to check out Universal anyway, since I already had those 7 day tickets. I was blown away. In fact, I loved it so much that the very first day I upgraded my 7 day ticket to an AP and have renewed that AP every year since. I came straight home and booked a trip for just three months later for an August trip for Universal and that trip never even made it over to WDW (even though I had an AP for both). I tend to spend more time at WDW, but also try to make it over to Universal for a few days every trip. I love both parks.

If you loved Spiderman, you'll love Transformers. Another reason to go back soon!!!

Glad you had a great time.

I was always a WDW fan and just never had any interest in Universal. The year Harry Potter was supposed to open, the opening date was announced to be that spring and Universal also offered those park to park 7 days for $99.00 tickets. It was just too much temptation.:rotfl: I made reservations to stay at WDW for that May, with plans to check out Universal a couple of days, just for Harry Potter.:rolleyes1 As you know Harry Potter didn't open until mid June that year, so I missed HP, but decided to check out Universal anyway, since I already had those 7 day tickets. I was blown away. In fact, I loved it so much that the very first day I upgraded my 7 day ticket to an AP and have renewed that AP every year since. I came straight home and booked a trip for just three months later for an August trip for Universal and that trip never even made it over to WDW (even though I had an AP for both). I tend to spend more time at WDW, but also try to make it over to Universal for a few days every trip. I love both parks.

You don't know how close you were. We went the last week of May that year and caught the soft opening of HP. Some days it was like having the land to ourselves. We were able to do everything so many times we almost got bored with it. Yes, this is gloating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter