Thanks to Varnadah Man

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Can I just please extend my thanks to Andy (aka) Varandah Man for the safe arrival this morning of the post card for my DD. It managed to arrive from across the water in what I think is a record time of 4 days and that included the weekend. Amazing!!!

Many thanks Andy.

:moped:

Isn't he just great? He made my DD's 4/17 cruise VERY special. He's a DIS Angel for sure. :love2:

Just one more loyal member of "The Verandah Man Fan Club"!!!

He's always so willing to help out anyone! This old world is a better place because of nice guys like him!!

Hey Andy - hopefully you'll be up and reading this soon - how are you feeling? Hopefully you're recouperation is all going well? i'm just glad you didn't have surgery on your hands - cause then you would have had to learn to type with your feet!!!

YOUR FANS WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING!!!!

Originally posted by BuzzBoyMom
Hey Andy - hopefully you'll be up and reading this soon - how are you feeling? Hopefully you're recouperation is all going well? i'm just glad you didn't have surgery on your hands - cause then you would have had to learn to type with your feet!!!

YOUR FANS WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING!!!!

I am doing GREAT and feeling better all the time. It looks like I will be returning to work on June 7th. I saw my surgeon yesterday, and he wants to see me in three weeks. He said I should be able to return to work after that office visit. My PT sessions are going well. The range of motion in my knee is nearly back to normal already. I'm working on getting the strength back and get the swelling down.

I have enough trouble typing with my hands, I could see trying to type with my feet, LOL!!!

Hi Verandah Man :wave2:

I'm glad to hear you're doing good. Here's some pixie dust:wizard: for a continued great recovery.

Hi Andy,

Glad to hear your recovery is going well.

Somehow Andy, whatever it took for you to answer everyone's questions - you'd get the job done! I just know it.

Take Care.

:)

He is the best. Glad to know you are doing better. Take care Verandah Man.

Cyndi

Glad you are feeling better Andy.....I am also sending pixie dust your way!!princess:

Thanx for the postcards and for making many children so very happy!!!

Hi Andy,

Laura, Andrew, Peter, Brennen and Gillian thank you for the postcards. It is sooo nice of you to do that. If you PM me with your address I'd love to send you some stamps. I was planning on getting you some postcards but ran out of time - the 3 day is way too short!!!!
Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter