Thanks to ALL and a special few

Originally posted by Verandah Man
I say, the more the merrier!!! Right Rae??? Gee, I wonder if we can get Shirley to join us???

Ohhh, that would be wonderful!! I had hoped she and Norm could join us on our pilgrimage in May, but that's a long time away from her business. Maybe we can start "bugging" her now about 2005!!!!!!

SHIRLEY?!!!

Rae

Sibs..
Don't go back to lurking. Stay out and enjoy all the wonderful people on these boards. I hav e learned so much and so many hear have restored my faith in humanity. And you said it so beautifully!!! Thank you!!!!!

Enjoy your cruise and when you get back share you experience with us. I don't leave for another 7 months and this week in Pennsylvania looks like it is going to be cold, icy and snowy...so bring us back some Castaway Cay sunshine!!!!

Originally posted by inkkognito
Enjoy you're cruise, and when you return, you'll find that DIS is a great place to get a "fix" when you miss the ship. :teeth:
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

That is just they way I feel...if I can't be criusing I wasn to be sharing with those that are. This board is great for that.

And the people, they are the BEST!!!

I miss BD too.

We hope you have a truly wonderful vacation Sibs: am sure you will return home refreshed and relaxed. We have ordered some sunshine for you! Come back to the boards and give us news of your adventure! Happy cruising :Pinkbounc Nat

I am not a big "popularity contest" supporter, there are many many -too many to count great people on these boards. That said, I will say you warmed my heart, thank you for the kind words :)
Also do be aware the 12/04/04 cruise has Rae, myself, lisa, and lampskies on it...we can always use more !

Enjoy your cruise, sibs. And, please, don't stay in the shadows!

Ursula

P.S

I miss BD, too

Ann Morin,

I would love to join all the ladies. I think that would be a blast. But, alas 12/03/04 is my 15th wedding anniversary. We are taking the kids out of school and going to Disney world for two weeks. I know all the teachers are screaming at me now,but no crowds. So I will be with the mouse and can’t wait. Maybe, for the birthday cruise or another one. I haven't even gone on my first cruise and can't wait for a second go around. Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!