Thank you!

Tegra89

DIS Veteran
Thanks for all the great advise and ideas from these boards. We had a wonderful trip last week and even though we are tired we still got tons of things done and see that we didn't even get to do last time. Next time we'll do even more! LOL!

Things to do when going to Disney(IMHO):
1. Dining Plan - we would have NEVER been able to eat like that if not for the dining plan. It was just as much fun planning and eating out as it was going to the parks. O'hana's was our absolute favorite!!! I would have never visited it without you guys here!

2. The photopass CD - we got tons of nice pix and with 4 people splitting the cost it was cheaper than buying them!

3. Rent a stroller! We went with 4 little boys (4, 5, 6, & 10) and they were troupers the 1st 2 days but after we rented strollers there was less whinning and we got more done. Plus if you rent the stroller for as long as you need (more than 1 day) at the time of rental they give you a break on the stroller rental.

4. Monorail - riding up front was a highlight of the trip of our boys. They loved it!

If you have any questions please ask, I'll try and answer. :sunny:

Grumpy's Wife said:
I'm glad to hear you had a great vacation. It's time to start planning the next one. :rotfl:
LOL! I would love to but the group that went with me aren't ready for that yet. It'll be a couple of years before I can talk them into it. :banana:

I'm glad to hear you had a great vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter