Thank you/VB vs. BCV

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by LizL, Feb 24, 2003.

1. LizL

LizL Mouseketeer

Sep 24, 2002
    Thanks to everyone who responded to my post about buying at Vero Beach vs. BCV. I called Rafael today and he let us switch our contract from VB to BCV. Since we plan to stay in Orlando more often it did make sense to pay a little more up front to get that 11-month window. We were still eligible for the MB, even though we had to start the process all over today (we signed everything while we were there last week). So a new package is on its way to us now.
  2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. CaptainMidnight

CaptainMidnight DIS Veteran

Apr 2, 2000
    I think that was a good move. Buy where you want to stay most often. Enjoy the BCV and welcome home.
  4. DisFam4

DisFam4 Earning My Ears

Jul 2, 2001
    Sorry for sounding like a newbie, but I thought that all the points cost the same, $84.00/point. I thought you just buy into your "Home" resort to get the extra 4 month window. Can you explain, please...
  5. Richyams

Richyams <a href="

Aug 18, 1999
    Because sales at HH and especially VB have been very poor, Disney has almost always had a sweeter MB program for these resorts. Just recently, MB was $5 at BCV and $15 at VB. Now it is $10 at BCV, $15 at VB.

What is MB?

Magical Beginings is a sales incentive where they buy back some or all of your first year's allotment of points. You get $15 per point bought back at VB.

I think there is a 150 or 200 points that you can sell back.