Thank you Kevin!

NeuroCindy

DIS Veteran
So in my quest to eat healthy and lose weight I was re-watching some of the episodes focused on eating healthy and exercising. I find them to be great emotional support even though I'm (obviously) not in the conversation (I always cry at the exact same time Teresa does :rolleyes:).

On one episode, Kevin recommended Special K Pastry crisps. I finally got around to buying them, and they are AMAZING!

So thank you for that awesome recommendation Kevin and for opening up about what it was like to lose your weight. :hug:

I have struggled with food and weight issues my entire life, so I know it ain't easy. Bravo on what you've accomplished so far, and good luck on your journey. I also think the Special K bars and crisps are delicious, my problem is slapping my own hand to not eat more than 1!

So in my quest to eat healthy and lose weight I was re-watching some of the episodes focused on eating healthy and exercising. I find them to be great emotional support even though I'm (obviously) not in the conversation (I always cry at the exact same time Teresa does :rolleyes:).

What? There are episodes about eating healthy and exercising? I have to find these!

On one episode, Kevin recommended Special K Pastry crisps. I finally got around to buying them, and they are AMAZING!

I'm so glad to hear that Kevin recommended these. They are an awesome portion-controlled snack and I love them! I'm glad you're enjoying them too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter