THANK YOU!!! I have code next to my name!!!!!

I tried to book online for April at the CBR and it wouldn't come up, they gave me other resorts to choose from. I figured I would call to see if it's available and also to check to see if I had a pin by my name. Well surprisingly I did :cool1: and OF COURSE the CBR is not available :sad2: . Just my luck, I was only considering it because I got such a great rate with Southwest out of Chicago. We like to go the end of August anyway and it will give me more time to save. I'll just keep my eyes on this board for those Aug/Sept deals!

ok... if I call and already have a reservation through a travel agent... what do I tell them so they won't get upset (like the previous CM i called did)

Where do you call to find out if you have a code and what do you ask for- sorry new to this thread-

I just called CRO at (407) WDISNEY and told them that I would like to know if I have a pin number listed under my name. After getting all my information the CR said " it looks like you do".

Some one help me I have read lots of threads and the more I read the more I get confused. What does it mean by having a code next to your name and do you just call WDW and ask if you have a code when you book a room? I am taking my daughter ( 4 yrs today) to disney for 4 days in May and could use a break. Any advice would be so so so helpful.

Thank You
Sewallmom

sandy2002 said:
I just wanted to say thank you! I would have never have known about calling to see if I have a code next to my name if I wouldn't have found this site. :flower: You all have been so helpful in making our Disney trip a wonderful one! I reserved the pop century resort for May 28 for 6 nights at a rate of $65.79 (including tax) a night for a total of about $395.00! :cool1: THANK YOU ALL!!!!

To have a pin # by your name means that Disney sent you an email or postcard offering a special resort rate.

I've been reading my Disney Insider, but haven't seen any?

Everytime I call Disney, they tell me that I can't see my reservation b/c AAA booked it. What should I do? I hate to bother my AAA rep. again - I've had to change my reservation 3 times now!

Any help???

:Pinkbounc

I know this is an odd request but will someone call for me to ask if I have a pin next to my name? I'm at work all day and can't... and really want to check to see. I already have a reservation through a travel agent but if I have a code, I can get the code and then apply it to my existing reservation.

PM me for details if someone would be so kind to check for me

I'm new to these boards, but wanted to add my thanks for the tips on getting Pins/Codes. Thanks to all who wrote encouraging words to get me to call since my little PIN miracle was right there waiting! We already had a Pop Century reservation for 5 nights starting end of May, so I inquired as nicely as I could if the CM would mind checking for a discount I may have missed in a promotional email. The CM was excellent and re-did my prior online booking to a "call-in" room-only ressie and pulled up the $59 per night rate ($65.79 with tax). Thanks again to all for the advice, and best wishes for pixie-dust for everyone else! :cloud9:

So..... I just call 1-407-WDISNEY and say, "Hello. My name is XXXXX. Can you tell me if there is a PIN code next to my name?"

Queenvic princess:

When I called the first words out of my mouth were, "can you check to see if I have a pin number?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter