thank you DISERS and i'm lucky that i get to go to WDW and the cruise

Patrickprincess

faith trust and pixie dust
I'm not sure where to post this,but first of all thank you to the disers with thier advise and ideals. My trip to the world and then my cruise is going to be wonderfull because the posters. secound i just want to say how lucky i feel that i get to go to WDW and then the disney cruise. I had a nighmare of a year in 2010,my mom got cancer my sister died two month latter from a car crash and then a couple of months latter i get by a hit while worrking and then i was kicked out of my mother's home and then mom died. I just want to say that i know that test track is down and i'm okay about that. I'm not going to let it ruin my trip. I'm going to have the best time and have fun because after all that's why we spen money to come. yes things may go wrong okay be prepared to deal with it as fast as you can and injoy the remmaing time you have in the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter