1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Thank you DISBoards!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Kat016, May 7, 2013.

1. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

I have saved so much money since I started following these boards. I changed our meal plan from TS to QS because I threw my idea of not making reservations & winging it out there. And a bunch of you suggest I so the QSDP. And someone mentioned a great deal on frontier airlines out of Delaware. I booked such cheap airfare it should be a crime. And I was reading so many people liking POP Century that I checked it out. It saved us $600 switching to POP from POFQ. I can sleep in a double bed for a week because I'm in Disney!! I can do anything for a week, in Disney. Total savings....$1400. About $260 of that savings is going towards MNSSHP tickets but ill take it!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. agavegirl1

agavegirl1 DIS Veteran

I am also switching my plans from POR to POP and paying OOP instead of using a dining plan after reading these boards. The tips are very helpful.

4. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

They are...I'm on here every day just to see what's going on and how I can save money. I was supposed to be productive today but I was in total Disney mode. I saved money so at least that's something. Lol