THANK YOU DISBOARDS- Our First Trip Dining Review

Great reviews so far! And your kids are adorable. :lovestruc

Thanks for the Ohana review. We've got an ADR there for our October trip and I keep second guessing. But I do LOVE that bread pudding, so I'm leaning toward keeping it ;)

Looking forward to the rest!

Another great review!:goodvibes We've done Chef Mickey's for breakfast the past 3 trips and have always had a good experience there. Our 1st time we had the 7am reservation and it was totally worth it. Less crowds and the characters spent a long time at our table. And the buffet is varied enough to satisfy all in our group which is always a plus! Honestly all I care about are the Mickey waffles!:laughing: Loved your cute pics too. Looking forward to the next review.:goodvibes:thumbsup2

Joining in we have a trip in October and your review is making me reconsider not having a Res for Chef Mickey's do you think that a 4 year old can do justice to the breakfast bar? :confused3 Hhmmmm maybe for our last day, gotta think about it.

Can't wait to hear about the other restaurants.princess:

I'm enjoying your report! Looking forward to more. We are eating dinner at 'Ohana and dinner at Chef Mickey in July (hoping for good characters)! Can't wait!

WOW - your reviews are great!! Glad you liked Ohana for dinner & Chef Mickey's for breakfast - these are two of my family's favorites as well. Looking forward to the rest of your reviews.

Thanks everyone, and JoePa :)

I too agonized over CM and Ohana- should I do them? Should I choose some place else? Are they worth it? I read some really bad reviews that freaked me out. With that said- I am SO GLAD we decided to eat at both places really. Both were nice experiences, and I can always say that I have eaten there.

Sorry for the long delay between posts- I truly think that I am completely depressed since returning home. I miss Disney! I miss changing my ADRs 900 times a day! I miss all the planning, worrying, excitement!

We are planning our next (hopeful) trip for May 2011. Thinking about staying at Pop this time for at least 7 days. 10 days would be AWESOME, just not sure we could financially swing in. It seems SO far away though.... Sigh.

Thanks everyone, and JoePa :)

Sorry for the long delay between posts- I truly think that I am completely depressed since returning home. I miss Disney! I miss changing my ADRs 900 times a day! I miss all the planning, worrying, excitement!

We are planning our next (hopeful) trip for May 2011. Thinking about staying at Pop this time for at least 7 days. 10 days would be AWESOME, just not sure we could financially swing in. It seems SO far away though.... Sigh.

I know what you mean. It is getting tougher and tougher to do updates the farther you get from arriving home. I think we may be going back 0ct. 2011 and it does seem like it is so far away. I miss changing my ADR's everyday too! I am already trying to pick where we should try next.

Pop sounds like fun. I want to try to rent DVC points next trip, but if we can't I would love to try Pop.

Joining in and loving your reviews. Your kids are so cute.
My son favorite to do in Disney is ride the monorail. Anyway, I'm glad you had a good experience with the CM photo b/c we did too...I love the family pictues and its a memory you'll always have.

Thanks for Ohana information. Our family is debating dinner there when we make our trip in Jan.

I totally understand the Disney Depression. It takes too long to snap back to reality. Reading the Disboards usually helps!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter