THANK YOU DiS community !

Shaden

DIS Veteran
Helllllo all,

I just hit 500 posts, and I wanted to say THANK YOU !!!!

I discovered these boards while planning our second trip to WDW. We honeymooned there in Feb 2012, and I couldn't wait to go back.

Our friends really couldn't understand, in fact, they kind of made fun of us for wanting to get back WDW so badly. And I tried and tried to explain to them, but they just didn't get it.

I have found so MUCH support, help, well wishes, and even friendship on these boards, I just wanted to say Thank You !!!

You all have given me a place that I can come to and talk about disney, and not feel like I will be made fun of, where I can ask questions and not worry that I sound stupid, but rather that people will try very hard to help answer, a place where I can occasionally vent, and feel like there are people that will understand.

Jennyjinx, Mickeystoontown, Andrewilley, VenomHatch, Chuckers, AuroraRora, Iwannago2Disney and Danny25, in particular, thank you.

But really, everyone here, and the people who work to run/moderate these boards, Thank You.

And now, lets plan Trip #3 !!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter