• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank to CANDICE30 for her post

BarbaraMB

<font color=CC99CC>Is right! Good tags come to th
I read her trip report and she said that she wrote a letter before she left for the RPR. She had received an upgrade and plenty of extras. I thought I would give it a try. We were returning to the HRH and last year had a standard garden view. I just wrote a short letter stating that we were looking forward to coming back and had hoped to get our request of connecting rooms. When checking in we were told no upgrades, no milk & cookies and no grade A report card. Our rooms were directly across the hall from last year and I was surprised to see that we had gotten pool view rooms. They had an excellent view of the fireworks. We didn't receive any other goodies but that was good enough for me. I think the rooms were even bigger than last year, more room to sit by the window. I don't know if writing the letter really worked or not but I am still thanking Candice30 for her telling us about writing the letter. We also didn't get charge for self parking so that saved $30.00 - there's the milk and cookies!

Great info! Where/to which service did you send the letter? How far in advance? email or snail? Thanks!

Disney is now frowning on letter writing and faxing. CM's have said that will hinder you somewhat possibly.

I faxed the RPR three days before our arrival and requested specific rooms. We did get one of the rooms we requested!!:Pinkbounc

thanks gschmerl...good to know!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter