tgv price on internet

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Sharon Mouse, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Sharon Mouse

Sharon Mouse Mouseketeer

Could anyone tell us whether it works out cheeper to buy TGV train tickets from CDG to DRP on the internet in advance, rather than buying tickets on the day???

Also does anybody know if prices go up nearer the time of travel like airline seats. The reason i ask if everytime i look, i seem to get a different price.
    We fancy getting the TGV for the speed of the journey, but the price depends on which train you catch, which in turn depends on what delay the plane has. :confused3

Please help before my :surfweb: gives me a :headache:

2. bavaria

bavaria <font color=deeppink>Makes the best of both worlds

Yes, TGV prices do vary according to availability and times. The usual 'best' fare CDG-Marne la Vallee is 14,90 Euros, but that can increase substantially to more than double in price.

Usually there is no problem to take the next train if you miss as train, due to the short journey time, assuming that there is a 'next' train at a reasonable time.

3. tennisfan

tennisfan <font color=blue>Was told off for sliding down the Moderator

Its like train tickets over here, you tend to get them cheaper if you buy in advance rather then on the day.

4. debbiebee

debbiebee Mouseketeer

can anyone tell me what age you need to pay for children? my 2 will be 5 and 2 when i go. thanks, debxx