Texas De Brazil

jtlover

DIS Veteran
Quite a few people have recommended this restaurant but said it is expensive. I cant find any prices, how much are we talking per person.

and is it worth it?

I think it's about $60 per person, all you can eat, but no drinks (soft drinks do not come with free refills either).
However, sign up for their newsletter and enter your birthday and anniversary (conviently within your holiday dates) and you will get vouchers for half price or bogof. Never paid full price there.
It's worth it! If you love eating meat, no doubt about it.

I heard about $45 incl soda so not sure, Kenny went recently hopefully he will post if he is about.

This was Kenny's post but which you have probably already see, not an exact price per person.

The price for 4 of us - and one of us was half price as DD is 11 - was around about £140.
That included as much food as you could eat and all drinks. I don't know if that included alcoholic drinks or not though as we all drank soft ones.

we went last sept 2008 and for the 2 of us full price was $108 and this was with sodas

Its expensive but the meat is lovely, I wasnt a fan of the salad bar type thing but the meat is very nice

we went last sept 2008 and for the 2 of us full price was $108 and this was with sodas

Just found this but no date on it, at $44.99 + sodas + tax its probably fairly upto date if you paid $108 incl sodas.

Hours of Operation: Lunch: Fridays 12:00pm - 3:00pm - Fixed Price: $24.99 Full Lunch, $19.99 Light Lunch. Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm Friday: 5:00pm-10:30pm Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm Sunday 4:00pm - 9:30pm - Fixed Price: $44.99 Full Dinner, $29.99 Light Dinner. Brunch: Saturday and Sunday 12:00pm - 3:00pm Fixed Price: $34.99 Full Brunch, $37.99 Mimosa Brunch, $29.99 Light Brunch

we went in May, 2 adults and a child, this year and was $45 each for salad bar and mains and soda; Dessert was extra, Wine is very expensive. I had a birthday voucher (thanks to Wayne :thumbsup2) which meant my meal was free, they also gave me a free dessert as it was my birthday ;), however we still spent $140 :scared1: I thnk the wines was $48

The salad bar is amazing. The meat is brough round on skewers in a similar way to Ohana. There was 3-4 differmt types of beef including Fillet, Lamb (two types), pork, sausage...it just keeps coming !

My wife said every time I left the table (multi visits to salad bar) the waiter came along to the table and neatly refolded my napkin and presented it nciely on the table for my return

I would go again but would only have soft drinks; in fact our daughter only last noight said she would liek top go there next year.

If you like steak, and like it cooked pink/medium then you will love it! There are about 14 different cuts of meat (mostly beef but also some chicken, pork and lamb).

The salad bar isn't just vegetables - it is more dishes than ingredients - so there might be parma ham, mozzerella cheese, asparagus, tabbouleh, plus the obvious lettuce etc

There are also side dishes brought to your table (potatoes and some other stuff) plus the nicest cheesey bread bites!

If you don't LOVE steak, it will seem very expensive. If you're veggie you will not enjoy it I would think!

But if you do LOVE your steak, you will probably love texas de brazil - we do!

miranda

you can ask them to cook well done if thats what you like, my dad wont eat pink and they did him some well done just took a bit longer thats all

hi
you can also ask for the steak not to be salted i often found it very salty. Would reccommend a visit but get a voucher first. The name salad bar really doesnt do it justice and the lobster bisque is delish. Trouble is there is too much food to eat! Also you are given a disc which lets the waiters know if you want them to serve you the meat which comes out on long squewers, we tend to turn them over mid way otherwise they are like buses and all come at once! Also dont bother with sausage after all you can have them any day of the week.
One word of warning parties of 6 and over get charged 18% gratuity on the full price regardless of vouchers.
michelle
waiting for a voucher for our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!