Test Track Twitter Rumors

jcb

always emerging from hibernation
It certainly isn't "trending" but some tweets are reporting that they have ridden Test Track. Of course, Twitter is as fallible as any other Internet source.

There's no word on whether there is a Starbucks in the queue.

ETA: And like many Internet rumors, this one seems to have been overblown. Others are tweeting TT is still closed.

Some castmembers, like my cousin, have rode Test Track already.

She was underwhelmed.

Wdwmagic.com has a full write up on it so the tweets you have been seeing i'm sure are true. I've read the whole thing but i'm still having a really hard time figuring out how the custom cars work.

Read the review on wdwmagic from the cast member preview and I simply cannot wait to ride.:banana:

My roommate is with Reedy Creek and was invited to ride. They were doing non published CM previews through the back entrance a few days ago.

My roommate is with Reedy Creek and was invited to ride. They were doing non published CM previews through the back entrance a few days ago.

This. I was maingated in today and they let us know that CMs and their guests could go to the back entrance and ride. Unfortunately, I was meeting people, so I didn't get a chance.

My friend and I got to ride yesterday! A nice cast member let us in. I think the ride is GREAT! The post show has differ areas where you can design a commercial and take pictures with your car and other Chevy cars

from the video i saw its the same street walker with a new dress on.........which is not a bad thing, i liked the streetwalker

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter