Test running Electrical Parade

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by KCmike, May 27, 2009.

1. KCmike

KCmike Never have fallen asleep on any

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Dangerously Addicted to Disneyland

Thanks for posting. Too bad they didn't catch on film the travesty that is the new Tinkerbell float which is replacing the classic Blue Fairy. They also ought to correct the title since it's dated 2008.

4. prettyprincessbelle

prettyprincessbelle <font color=green>I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yu

There's pictures of the new Tink float here.

5. Albort

Albort ODV Crew

one of the floats look like pinnochio... :|

6. Gisele

Gisele Luv honey.Not the sting of bees Luv HM gumispiders

I love the ELP. The Blue Fairy is being replaced? Why man why? If it ain't broke don't fix it. Please leave my fairy alone!! God first HMH, :faint: then changes to the HM's attic (Not too happy about that either) then the movie add ins to my pirates! Oh the inhumanity of it all! Seriously now!(Great big sigh!)

7. scooter15

scooter15 DIS Veteran

They are doing WHAT???? Ok, that's just not right and it won't be the same. Just rename the parade because they just got rid of an iconic float.

8. Gisele

Gisele Luv honey.Not the sting of bees Luv HM gumispiders

I agree! And from a classic parade stand point, I am outraged! My face is becoming red,as I am becoming quite flustered of this news! Some one get the poster board, and paint sets, and lets start picketing!!

9. prettyprincessbelle

prettyprincessbelle <font color=green>I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yu

Or keep the Blue Fairy float and just add the new Tink one? I love the Blue Fairy.

10. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Now now, lets not turn this board into a mini-MiceChat. Lets all wait to see the float in person before we pass judgement.

Basically the new version of the Electrical Parade will replace Blue Fairy with a longer float that has Tinkerbelle. Also coming back will be the Snow White Mine float (my favorite, even though I detest the Electrical Parade) and Pinocchio Pleasure Island floats... but we'll lose the Dumbo Clown Processional (which is also good because I'm deathly afraid of clowns).

11. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Dangerously Addicted to Disneyland

I don't mind enhancements or changes generally, but The Blue Fairy leading every Disneyland Parade is a DLR tradition that needs to be carried on. And yes, I realize the parade isn't actually in DL anymore, but it's a classic Disneyland parade!

Ok, off my soapbox.

12. darph nader

darph nader <font color=green>Went APE-CRAZY with suvies<br><f

My DD is going to LOVE the Tink float,but to get rid of the Blue Fairy is just 'wrong'.:sad1: