Tervis Tumblers at GF!!!! Anywhere else?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jennabcassell, Jan 30, 2013.

1. cruisingkat

cruisingkat DIS Veteran

I have been getting Tervis Tumblers since 1971 when we visited my parents in Venice, FL and went to the factory store - in fact a lot of our designs aren't even made anymore (a problem when we need to replace one out of a set of designs). We still get a few new designs each visit to FL and add to our collection as well as return and replace the broken ones. I love the fact that each person can have their own design and there is no "Whose glass of _______ is this? - don't know so get a new one". They are dishwasher safe, but recommend the top rack only. You can even put them in the Microwave provided there is no metallic thread in the design or other metallic in the design. They have several sizes including a cup and do sell handles for the 16 and 24 oz size tumblers.
    Can't wait until they have more designs only available at WDW to add to my collection.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. glass half full

glass half full Mouseketeer

Not resort specific, but picked up 2 today at DtD @ Team Mickey. I got one with a Mickey golf patch and a 24oz Espn branded one. Also, some MLB, Disney char ones there.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards