Terrorist Shootings In Paris Friday 13 November 2015 - Parks Closed Today Saturday 14/11/15

We had three threads running so I've merged them together and changed the title to also cover today's park closure.

All of Paris is in my prayers, it was an event none of those innocent people deserved.

We stand united in our condemnation of these attacks.

I do not want to open another thread. If this could be important please open another one:

The parc will not open until 17.11.15. It will reopen un 18.11.15!!

It seems to be official.

I do not want to open another thread. If this could be important please open another one:

The parc will not open until 17.11.15. It will reopen un 18.11.15!!

It seems to be official.

where has that come from? I am watching Twitter and another Disney forum, no mention of that. One member of another forum knows a CM who is working today, also following on Twitter someone who is in Disney Village right now and just tweeted about seeing guets being patted down with hand held scanners

I just tweeted DLPToday who is in Disney Village

hi, am seeing rumours of the park not opening Sunday or Monday, any info about this?

DLP Today
@DLPToday

Nothing announced yet and no information on the ground. I'll tweet as soon as there's something official.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter