Territory lounge/minor??

goofyshell

DIS Veteran
Can we get apps at territory lounge with our dd14? It would be earlier in the evening 5:30/6. TIA

They serve apps, and soda so it's kid friendly. I had wings there a few yes ago during march madness.

Appetizers/Starter (Updated: 12/13)
Applewood Smoked Bacon & Tomato Flatbread - Applewood smoked bacon and tomato flatbread.
Cheese & Fruit Plate - Cheese and fruit plate.
Honey-Ginger Chicken Wings - Served with dipping sauces: mustard, peanut, and sweet chili. - $9.00
Pulled Pork & Cole Slaw Flatbread - Pulled pork and cole slaw flatbread.

Thanks Thoedawg! Is that the whole menu? What we were wanting was the cheese fondue and the mushroom soup from AP.

Can't help with the menu but as for age--we've even seen toddlers at various Disney bars and lounges.

So a 14 year old will have no problem whatsoever:)

I thought i had heard that the fondu was back, but that might be wishful thinking...

they will bring you items from Artist Point though, the wait staff there are just delightfully accommodating. Hope you enjoy your visit!

Yes- Ask for AP menu. I had salmon at the Territory Lounge over Christmas!

We really enjoy the lounge and so did our girls. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!