Terin & Amber's Wonderous Wedding

Hey Amber! Thank you so much for putting your pictures up. I am getting married on the Wonder next year, and it is so hard finding pictures! I combed through your thread but I still have lots of questions for you (if you care to answer them)
1. How many guests did you have?
2. What day/time did you have the ceremony?
3. Did you have any kind of wedding rehearsal?
4. How were you able to pick out colors for your dress etc. since the location isn't confirmed until 45 days before?
5. Are you glad you went the Disney cruise route?
As a control freak bride it is SO hard waiting 45 days before sailing for all the details, so I would love to hear more from you!!

Hey Amber! Thank you so much for putting your pictures up. I am getting married on the Wonder next year, and it is so hard finding pictures! I combed through your thread but I still have lots of questions for you (if you care to answer them)
1. How many guests did you have?
2. What day/time did you have the ceremony?
3. Did you have any kind of wedding rehearsal?
4. How were you able to pick out colors for your dress etc. since the location isn't confirmed until 45 days before?
5. Are you glad you went the Disney cruise route?
As a control freak bride it is SO hard waiting 45 days before sailing for all the details, so I would love to hear more from you!!

I have lots more pics. My CD has over 300 pics on it. We initially planned on 18 guests; however, by the time we actually sailed only 6 guests were able to attend. Our ceremony was on day 2, Key West at 4pm. There was also another onboard wedding the same day. There was no wedding rehearsal, walking down the isle was actually my first glimpse of outlook cafe. I picked out my wedding colors by what I like. David's bridal had lots of sash colors but I liked the purple so I requested the garden bouquet since it had lots of purple flowers. We ordered his tux through the onboard shopping link and got the silver since it would match anything. I think the Disney Cruise route was perfect for us. Was everything perfect, no. With that said Disney spoiled us the entire cruise and made us feel very special. All of our guest had some much fun that we rebooked and we're going to Alaska on the Wonder in August 2015.

Thank you so much! You are absolutely stunning in all of your pictures =D were you happy with the Disney photography?

Another question! Sorry to keep bugging you. I have never been inside the Outlook so I have no idea how it is set up, but from what I can see in pictures it looks like there are two halves? If so, were there random cruisers chilling out in the other half? Or was it totally closed off for the wedding? I can't imagine having a wedding with random people peering around the corner ;) lol
And how big is the Outlook anyway? I have heard that they have had weddings of 30+ in there but I feel like from what I have seen of the space that that would just be way too packed. Thoughts?

Another question! Sorry to keep bugging you. I have never been inside the Outlook so I have no idea how it is set up, but from what I can see in pictures it looks like there are two halves? If so, were there random cruisers chilling out in the other half? Or was it totally closed off for the wedding? I can't imagine having a wedding with random people peering around the corner ;) lol And how big is the Outlook anyway? I have heard that they have had weddings of 30+ in there but I feel like from what I have seen of the space that that would just be way too packed. Thoughts?
The other side was open with random people chillin but there is staff running the coffee bar as well as staff in outlook with the wedding so no random strangers peaked in. Outlook would hold 30 people, we only had 6 guests and the place looked empty. I did not want outlook initially but it was actually very nice.

was there any noise from the other side? the more I hear about the weddings on board the more nervous I am getting. They painted such a great picture when we booked but I am getting the impression the weddings are just squeezed in and there isnt much thought put into them

was there any noise from the other side? the more I hear about the weddings on board the more nervous I am getting. They painted such a great picture when we booked but I am getting the impression the weddings are just squeezed in and there isnt much thought put into them
I didn't hear any outside noise. To be honest, you're going to be so caught up in the moment that you won't notice anything going on around you.

Thank you, I needed to hear that. I have been planning my wedding ever since I was a little girl and not having any control over the details is killing me. I just don't want a bunch of strangers photobombing our wedding =P lol

Thank you, I needed to hear that. I have been planning my wedding ever since I was a little girl and not having any control over the details is killing me. I just don't want a bunch of strangers photobombing our wedding =P lol
They kept the blinds closed while we were in outlook so people couldn't see in but when we took pics on the spiral staircase you could see the adult pool & people were watching us. Strangers also followed us around while we took pics with the photographer & snapped photos. You'll be famous on the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!