*Teresa & Greg-7/1/12*Swan/Fultons/GF Marina-Epcot Character Fun-Updated*2/22*

The Wedding Wire website is absolutely beautiful! I love it so far!

thanks so much I love to do websites and blog and stuff. I hope you enjoy the blog.

Love the blog-- how fun!!

The website is absolutely gorgeous! Great job creating all of it! I have a planning journal for the Knot as well as a wedding website and found them both so time consuming to make! It's worth it in the end though!

Awesome job!!

I am glad that you love the blog. It is kind of awesome to get the chance to blog it all out in my style. Using blogger is way easier for me. Speaking of I need to add some to the blog and to the PJ here on the disboards.

Teresa

For my Save the Dates and my wedding invitations I decided that I wanted something unique and special. I decided it was important to me to have star wars and disney incorporated into a classy and sophisticated invitation. I am also not a fan of putting my picture on invitations or anything. So I reached out to the creative DISigns disboard thread and had a few people volunteer to design something for me.

The key aspects were I wanted Star Wars and Vinylmations incorporated into the invite. I wanted some disney maybe something to do with mickey. Also I am going to be using peacock feathers in my flowers and some of my decorations so I adjusted my wedding colors to go with peacock feathers because we thought an ice blue would not work with peacock feathers. Therefore, we darkened the blue.

Victoria (vickxo) from the disboards came up with the following design that we will be using for all the wedding stationary stuff.

I would just like to thank her for designing the following save the date and the forthcoming wedding invites :) She rocks.

savethedate.jpg

More coming soon....we are taking a trip in december those details will be coming soon!

Teresa

The save the dates are gorgeous! I love it, she did a fantastic job for you! I really feel like it captures your theme perfectly but it's also sophisticated. Awesome!

Thanks Teresa for the awesome shout out and I'm so glad you and everyone else loves them! They were so much fun to do, definitely not a theme/combo I've done before :cool1:

Thank you! Your beautiful invitation caused me to message the designer and I ended up with invitations I LOVE!

Love the story of how you two met...perfect! FAB save the dates, look forward to reading more :)

Love all your plans so far, can't wait to read more! The proposal story and how you guys met is great. Must have been cool to end up engaged to someone who loves Disney as much as you. DF and I had only been dating for 6 months before he proposed but had been planning the disney wedding with the planner after only 4 months. Kind of amazing to meet someone and know they are the right person after such a short amount of time. Good luck with the rest of your planning.

It is pretty awesome to be with someone that loves disney as much as I do. It is an interesting thing to have a connection on but I can say that the way we met and the way this has all gone has been a dream come true and I am so happy. He is truly my best friend.

I love your dress!! :) I wasn't too far off... ;)

By the way I love your dress too!

Teresa!! They're INCREDIBLE!!!

I love them! She did an amazing job!

Thank you! That is why I wanted to post them she is pretty phenomenal. I could not have asked for anything more perfect.

I love your save the date!! Very cool, looks like you have been busy :cool1:

thank you! I have been busy mostly brainstorming

Your Save the Date is so fantastic! I love it!!!

I am so glad you do they are a great design

The save the dates are gorgeous! I love it, she did a fantastic job for you! I really feel like it captures your theme perfectly but it's also sophisticated. Awesome!

thank you I agree! My DF was worried about me making star wars and vinylmation classy. I told him you just wait and watch!

Wow! Your Save the Dates are awesome!!

Thank you she did a great job

Thank you! Your beautiful invitation caused me to message the designer and I ended up with invitations I LOVE!

I am so glad you contacted her I would love to see what she did for you.

FAB save the dates.

thank you!

Love the story of how you two met...perfect! FAB save the dates, look forward to reading more :)

There is definitely more to come look for an update on my brainstorming soon

Hi there!

I wanted to share the link to these boutonnieres I found. This is probably what we are doing for our wedding. :)

http://www.instructables.com/id/Star-Wars-Boutonnieres/

For the groom -
FQS01RHGP7IEON2.MEDIUM.jpg

...and for the groomsmen -
FWU21AVGP7IRYB4.MEDIUM.jpg

These are really super cool I need to post the pics of what I am thinking for floral so you guys can see and I need to post an update soon.

Teresa

The following are images of things I am brainstorming. My colors are changing over to peacock purple, blue and green. I want to use peacock feathers and their colors to decorate for the wedding and incorporate them into star wars and vinylmation.

You will notice from my save the dates I am moving more towards peacock coloring for the wedding. Let me know what you think of the following images.

Teresa

600x600_1297003913016-6707248112924134210798830634271874073878896n.jpg

This is what I think I want to do for my bouquet and boutenierres.

600x600_1297537882720-Darkpurplecallalilybouquet1000x978.jpg

for bridesmaids I am thinking one lily and a peacock feather. Something very simple

600x600_1252069303447-callasandpeacockfeathers2.jpg

600x600_1292459380619-LauraDon0387.jpg

I like the bows tied to the side for the chairs

600x600_1282870057450-EdistoWedding8344LR.jpg

only picture i could find I want to do centerpieces that are tall vases with blue glowing water to signify blue lightsabers

355765.jpg

I love the square 3 tier cake
Peacock2.jpg

this-is-actually-an-idea-for-christmas-but-im-gonna-use-this-idea-for-my-wedding-wish-i-would-have-seen-this-in-january-i-would-have-racked-up-on-the-christmas-balls-lol.jpg

I am trying to find a way to jazz up the centerpieces and include peacock feathers

Wedding_Peacock.jpg

I like the earrings in this picture and the chair decor with the feathers in a cone type thing.

Teresa, I LOVE the new inspiration! The light saber inspired vases is an awesome idea and all your photos are gorgeous!

I love where you're heading!

I LOVE this. The colors are FABULOUS!!! You need to get a peacock dress for your RD or SOMETHING!

Oh I 100% agree...gotta shop for that now! Or just an outfit that has peacock colors I am not a big dress person.

Teresa, I LOVE the new inspiration! The light saber inspired vases is an awesome idea and all your photos are gorgeous!

I love where you're heading!

thanks Faith! I am excited to be using this color scheme my great grandma loved peacocks plus it allows to decorate with less flowers thus lowering the cost. I might be able to find faux peacock feathers at garden ridge, michaels or hobby lobby....

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter