Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by sugermouse, Sep 7, 2007.
Does anyone have an update as to when Teppanyaki is expected to reopen?
We were called about our reservation in 2 1/2 weeks about 2 weeks ago. I was told that it was going to be at least another month. Our reservation was for the 26th. I didn't get and exact date.
The latest rumors are putting the re-opening somewhere around Oct 15 - Nov 1st, with things leaning closer to the 10/15 ballpark.
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
I had an ADR for Oct. 14, but it was cancelled. They said more than likely November 1. I really wanted to go there too! So sad... but I am sure we will have a blast regardless.
I called a couple of days ago and was told that they were reopening around Oct. 15 and was able to make an ADR for Nov. 1.
I called two days ago. Not taking reservations for Oct 29. Tina
I know this isn't funny but I just made ADR's at 7pm for March 6 2008. So I can gaurantee it will be open by then.
My lunch adr is for November 1st. I'm really hoping they won't make any further delays.
If you say so.
(where's that lop-eyed optimist smilie? )
I called again a couple of days ago and was told Oct 15th. She said that they were moving along quickly.
She also said that she had gone down to take a peek, and that the resturant was "altoghter grander, you'll be very pleased."
I asked about the menu, she said they made some changes, but mostly it is the same.
We're booked for Dec. 10th., I haven't gotten a phone call about it yet so I'm hoping we're in the clear. We love this restaurant and can't wati to see the new version.
We are booked for late December. I would love to hear what everyone thinks!
I had a ressie for 3rd week in October, and ours was cancelled! I heard something about November!!??
When did your ressie get cancelled? Did they call you? We have one for Oct. 16 and have not heard anything yet!
Our ADR is also the 16th and haven't heard from Disney so I'm hoping that means there's a possibility that it will open in time. They seem to be calling people in date order so I'll give it a while longer before calling. It would be fun to be among the first to try it!
I called to check on my ressies (Oct 28), and they said things should be ok for me and my family on that day. No need to rebook....
My ressie is for the 19th and I have not been called. I did book a backup just in case though. We'll see.
Keep up the posts if you hear more.
MarkA-What did you decide on for a back-up? We have an ADR for the 16th and I'm wondering if we should have another plan. It's our last night so I don't want to be stuck without a place to eat!
Never mind...wrong topic!
I've called a couple of times about mine (Oct 24th) The CM has gone away, asked someone else, and then told me that my reservation will be fine. I haven't been fortunate enough to find a CM that will let me have a back up (I'm told if I have 2 reservations for the same time they can be cancelled) I could cancel completely and start again, but I shall leave it a little longer. Plus there are all those F&W booths as an added back up! The CM always assures me that if there was a delay in opening I will get a call.
Separate names with a comma.