Teppan Edo

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by tiffanymarie813, Jul 16, 2008.

1. tiffanymarie813

tiffanymarie813 is awaiting vacation to WDW

I was wondering if anyone has eaten at Teppan Edo before. Me and DBF have selected to eat there while we are down in August. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ROEDISNEY

ROEDISNEY DIS Veteran My name

Love it here. This is a must do for us every trip. The food is good and if you get a good Chef that's entertaining it's even better :thumbsup2
    Have a Magical Trip!

4. kmjmom

kmjmom DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2 Just back from a week at WDW and ate at TeppanEdo twice! It's one of our favorites. It was busy, so definitely be sure to have an ADR! Have a nie trip!

5. MickeyNicki

MickeyNicki It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a

We love hibachi Japanese and we are going back to Teppan Edo for dinner next month. I hope it is awesome

6. Subrbnmommy

Subrbnmommy DIS Veteran

We went last week and we were pleasantly surprised. We reserved it because we thought that our DD would find it fun. We all had a great time, the service and the food were really good!!! My husband had sushi as a starter and I had the tempura. I loved my Tempura and he loved his sushi, then I had Shrimp & Chicken Tepan, he had Shrimp & Steak and DD had chicken.

7. mplsmom1

mplsmom1 Mouseketeer

We love this restaurant! We are going again this trip and we've rarely repeated a restaurant over our trips. Enjoy!:cutie: