Teppan ADR's VIP Illuminations location?

KCMiller

DIS Veteran
Hi,

So, has anyone been to the VIP Illuminations which we got for Teppanyaki not opening on time? Just curious as to the experiences people have had.

Thanks,

KCpirate:

It's a large sloped area between the two gift shops at the entrance to World Showcase. When we approached the line, we were a little scared we would be crowded. Once in the area we had plenty of room. There aren't any seats but we just sat on the concrete. It was like sitting on the hill for a football game.

I've been trying to get a food a wine pairing there. Sake Suhi & Sashimi for Oct 29. Ther not taking reservations yet. What is the date for opening? Tina

I have ressies the same evening that they offered us our VIP seating for Illimuniations for Rose & Crown at 7:30... would you try and snag a seat on the patio for illuminations there or use the VIP seating area at 9 pm? (assuming that we are seated on time at R&C and get out by 9)

Sorry to hijack the thread with another ?... Just curious about having problems in the VIP section for illuminations...

I'm pretty sure the VIP Viewing (not seating) area for IllumiNations varies. There may be two, three, or four different sites depending on the night - for example, Monday, Thursday, and Saturday might be the area between the two gift shops; Tuesday and Friday might be the dock in Italy; Wednesday might be some other location...; NOT that there are multiple areas on the same night.

If you're dining at Rose & Crown, even if you don't get seated on the patio, you'll be invited to stand out there in a spot where you won't block the view of the tables. That'd make more sense, I mean it'd be less crowded, unless the wind is blowing in your direction.

I'm pretty sure the VIP Viewing (not seating) area for IllumiNations varies. There may be two, three, or four different sites depending on the night - for example, Monday, Thursday, and Saturday might be the area between the two gift shops; Tuesday and Friday might be the dock in Italy; Wednesday might be some other location...; NOT that there are multiple areas on the same night.

If you're dining at Rose & Crown, even if you don't get seated on the patio, you'll be invited to stand out there in a spot where you won't block the view of the tables. That'd make more sense, I mean it'd be less crowded, unless the wind is blowing in your direction.

Thank you! Makes my life less stressful too! Don't have to worry about RUNNING to make the VIP section... Not that I can run too well. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter