Tent camping list:

esterhead - I'm reading your trip report (the one where you were compared to Jon & Kate) - I had started it awhile back and just found it again.

I'm assuming this camping trip will be just your family? If you read back on this camping forum far enough (and also read the FW trip report section at the top of this page) you can gather all kinds of information regarding tenting.

Even though we have a 5th wheel, we will also be bringing our tent for our FW trip in December. Those big kids take up alot of room - and there will be 6 of us! I've learned alot from just reading on here.

Now, back to my regular scheduled program . . . I mean, your trip report!

We will be there next week. :banana: Here is my list so far in case it helps. We opted for the QS Dining Plan this time so I left off most food and cooking stuff.

In no particular order:

Bucket for washing dishes, etc
aiiee! where's the OCD in that? Your list should be arranged either alphabetically or else by category.....

Here's an idea for washing/drying/storing your dishes:
--my sister came up with a perfect item for storing/ washing/ drying dishes:
She bought a plastic box with hinged lid. The box is just about the size of a dishpan. And the opened lid makes the perfect slant to use as a drain board. She use a hole punch & mallet to punch holes at the bottom of lid for drainage. And when the dishes are dried, and the pan as well, just stow the dishes in the box and close it!

You know, that I'm looking at it, I think the thing I need to add to my list is another family & their mini-van. Then they can take half the stuff!
:rotfl::rotfl:

Can I come camp in your Dad's backyard?
:lmao:

:rotfl: Honestly, he'd LOVE you to. He lives to cook for people. Very handy to have around, let me tell ya. They had a little fire ring & we made s'mores and my nephew played guitar and my dad told a story & then we told a story where everyone says a little bit and then leaves it hanging for the next person. It was hilarious.

But perhaps not really a good idea of camping. My sister set up my tent for me (since it was my first time) & my mom took it down while I was at work on Monday. All I did was lie around all weekend taking photos of the kids laughing. Of COURSE I love camping, who wouldn't? :rotfl2:

So, what's his address? Is the backyard serviced? How about the comfort station? Towels provided? :lmao::lmao:

esterhead - I'm reading your trip report (the one where you were compared to Jon & Kate) - I had started it awhile back and just found it again.

I'm assuming this camping trip will be just your family? If you read back on this camping forum far enough (and also read the FW trip report section at the top of this page) you can gather all kinds of information regarding tenting.

Even though we have a 5th wheel, we will also be bringing our tent for our FW trip in December. Those big kids take up alot of room - and there will be 6 of us! I've learned alot from just reading on here.

Now, back to my regular scheduled program . . . I mean, your trip report!

So now you see how we have been travelling! I'm not sure, my sister has a giant tent too and has never stayed on site with her whole family, she's just gone with her dh & then with me on a girl's trip. And she has a minivan... So it's a possibility. With all of us it equals 11. But Boo & Jack-Jack are little, maybe no one would notice them. And they certainly don't need keys.

So, what's his address? Is the backyard serviced? How about the comfort station? Towels provided? :lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter