Tent camping in Nov

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by tinksgilrs251520, Nov 19, 2008.

1. tinksgilrs251520

tinksgilrs251520 I want to be at WDW

I know its probalbly been posted before but i cant seem to find it but I am thinking about changing the dates for my vacation from September 1- 12 to Thanksgiving week so the kids wont miss that much school just wondering about crowds, whether, etc. what do you guys think? :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneystick

disneystick DIS Veteran

Weather can be great in the low 70s or it could be a bit colder. We usually go Thanksgiving week ourselves and have had great weather. Cold mornings...warm days and cool evenings. Over the past 4 yrs. we did not get any rain that week.

4. clkelley

clkelley <font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo

It may be difficult to get a reservation at the Fort for Thanksgiving week even for 09. Holidays book up almost immediately at the Fort.

5. SunshineCamper

SunshineCamper Mouseketeer

It's 39 degrees right now and we're exactly a week from Thanksgiving. Fall has gotten cold early this year in Central FL. But hey-next year it could be record highs-you never know. I do know that Thanksgiving week would be fun!:goodvibes

6. BradyBz12

BradyBz12 1340.63 miles too far from the Fort

Yes! I would book immediately if you want that week (or try to). This year we tried getting Thanksgiving week in January and they were booked solid!

I've already booked Thanksgiving week '09 a couple of months ago. :thumbsup2