Tent camping in Nov

tinksgilrs251520

I want to be at WDW
I know its probalbly been posted before but i cant seem to find it but I am thinking about changing the dates for my vacation from September 1- 12 to Thanksgiving week so the kids wont miss that much school just wondering about crowds, whether, etc. what do you guys think? :confused3

Weather can be great in the low 70s or it could be a bit colder. We usually go Thanksgiving week ourselves and have had great weather. Cold mornings...warm days and cool evenings. Over the past 4 yrs. we did not get any rain that week.

Weather can be great in the low 70s or it could be a bit colder. We usually go Thanksgiving week ourselves and have had great weather. Cold mornings...warm days and cool evenings. Over the past 4 yrs. we did not get any rain that week.

It may be difficult to get a reservation at the Fort for Thanksgiving week even for 09. Holidays book up almost immediately at the Fort.

It's 39 degrees right now and we're exactly a week from Thanksgiving. Fall has gotten cold early this year in Central FL. But hey-next year it could be record highs-you never know. I do know that Thanksgiving week would be fun!:goodvibes

It may be difficult to get a reservation at the Fort for Thanksgiving week even for 09.

Yes! I would book immediately if you want that week (or try to). This year we tried getting Thanksgiving week in January and they were booked solid!

I've already booked Thanksgiving week '09 a couple of months ago. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter