Ten Sleeps in Disney World!! - An Aug Trip Report *5/9 Departure Day & Final Thoughts

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Mickey_Mom, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Mickey_Mom

Mickey_Mom DIS Veteran

Thank you! I had so much fun doing this trip report. It really did make the trip last a long (long! :laughing:) time and I love re-reading it. :rotfl:

We'll be doing the water park option again for Nov/Dec, I'm just not sure we'll actually hit the parks if it's not hot enough. The Disney Quest portion of the tickets will be what we (read Alex) use the most I think. Glad you're coming along for the PTR!

Yay! I hope you're able to do the relaxed pace, it was a very big part of why this trip was so great. Yes! Do the scavenger hunt! Will you do a TR?? I'll be there!

Thanks for reading along and I'm glad you're on board for the next one! :rotfl: All these trip reports I can read! You're doing one too right? :surfweb: I don't even know if the Orlando airport is just the same as anything else out there, I'm not exactly a world traveller. :rotfl: But it just awes me when I walk thru it.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mickey_Mom

Mickey_Mom DIS Veteran

Yes! ... and I've seen the next one too!! Best show on TV!

4. Stefy

Stefy Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

The next ep is on v soon, but we are taping it to watch tomorrow, think the finale will be at the end of this month. Hope everything gets wrapped up, this season has been awesome so far!

5. Mickey_Mom

Mickey_Mom DIS Veteran

The series finale is May 23rd :banana: I'm very excited but sad to see it end too.

6. Mickey_Mom

Mickey_Mom DIS Veteran

Hi everyone!

If you'd like to follow along on our next Magical Journey :wizard: please join me in my new PTR: DISNEY DREAMING!! A Nov/Dec PTR

Hope to see you there!