Temp ID card?

starwood

This mouse GOT her next cruise
We just got our new member package. There was no temporary ID cards in there. Should they have been included in this package? I have a call in to our guide who is unavailable at the moment.

The package with alll the paper work to be signed and notarized?

I believe teh cards are in teh cover when you open it. Not DVC blue, though. Light blue or grey if I remember right. Nothing fancy, just slightly heavier than paper.

We bought a resale so I already received the closing papers. This was 2 booklets - one said DVC planner and the other was Welcome Home information. There weren't any cards that I could see anywhere.

Also how can I go about getting my pin number to access the website?

Oops. I confused you with another poster going through DVC. I'd call member services to get that info.

Good luck and Welcome Home!!!!!

We also bought a resale and got the same booklets and no temporary ID cards, our official ID cards came about a month later. Member services can give you the information to access the website.

Good luck and welcome home!

its funny because on the inside cover of the paperwork (right under the place where the temp cards are located) is a Login and Password for the Disneyvacationclub.com Yet sadly those Passwords and Usernames do not work on the site.:confused:

I am anxiously awaiting my PIN numbers so that I can finally access the site

I called and got the pin number to get on the website. I'm going to e-mail them and see if I can get temp cards because I'd like to start getting the 10% at the DS. I really don't want to wait several months to get the permanent cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter