Temp ID card?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by starwood, Jul 16, 2004.

1. starwood

starwood This mouse GOT her next cruise

We just got our new member package. There was no temporary ID cards in there. Should they have been included in this package? I have a call in to our guide who is unavailable at the moment.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. wtpclc

wtpclc <font color=red>Has three great loves: Mickey, Po

The package with alll the paper work to be signed and notarized?

I believe teh cards are in teh cover when you open it. Not DVC blue, though. Light blue or grey if I remember right. Nothing fancy, just slightly heavier than paper.

4. starwood

We bought a resale so I already received the closing papers. This was 2 booklets - one said DVC planner and the other was Welcome Home information. There weren't any cards that I could see anywhere.

Also how can I go about getting my pin number to access the website?

5. wtpclc

wtpclc <font color=red>Has three great loves: Mickey, Po

Oops. I confused you with another poster going through DVC. I'd call member services to get that info.

Good luck and Welcome Home!!!!!

6. Skip Wiley

Skip Wiley Mouseketeer

We also bought a resale and got the same booklets and no temporary ID cards, our official ID cards came about a month later. Member services can give you the information to access the website.

Good luck and welcome home!

7. brivers222

brivers222 Former DVC member

its funny because on the inside cover of the paperwork (right under the place where the temp cards are located) is a Login and Password for the Disneyvacationclub.com Yet sadly those Passwords and Usernames do not work on the site.:confused:

I am anxiously awaiting my PIN numbers so that I can finally access the site

8. starwood

I called and got the pin number to get on the website. I'm going to e-mail them and see if I can get temp cards because I'd like to start getting the 10% at the DS. I really don't want to wait several months to get the permanent cards.