Tell us 1 thing you love, and 1 thing you highly dislike about your home resort.

SSR - love the pools and community halls

Dont like at all how spread out it is and how far you could have to trek to get to food and services especially in the rain.

VWL - love the theming - the entirely covered walk to food/store/bus/services

Wish there was a community hall

AKV- LOVE <3 atmosphere/decor. The cast members who interact with you and just the laid back feel and watching the animals--especially the giraffes!
DISLIKE- going to pool through park garage

VWL - Love the theme
VWL - Wish they had GVs

AKV - Love the theme
AKV - Hate the long walks

VGC - Love the design
VGC - No dislikes as we've only stayed there once

BLT: Love being so close to MK, hate the Contempo Cafe.

BCV: Love walking or boating to Epcot and DHS, hate the buses to everywhere else.

SSR: Love the whole feel of the resort and it's condo style, hate that they won't do anything about the bees around the drink refill stations.

Best: Love the landscaping, beauty, and overall feel of the resort, as well as its DTD proximity. Love the theming and adore the sit-down restaurant, which, because of its slightly hidden location, makes it an absolute gem.

Worst: When purchased, fireworks were every night at midnight at DTD which could be viewed from Congress Park rooms. They discontinued this, which was a huge disappointment, as it was in their selling sheets and materials as a draw and something we looked forward to.

Also we purchased SSR KNOWING (or at least BELIEVING/THINKING WE KNOW) that we were right next door to Pleasure Island and all the fun of the Comedy Club and the Adventurers Club--our nightly passtime. The doors have now been closed to the public for both. This saddened us tremendously. :sad2: If you were a fan, you understand. I don't know why they did this. They were 2 of the most superb adult Disneyesque draws of the area. What a shame.

Sorry this is more than 1 thing.

:goodvibes Sitting out on the balcony at Kidani, with a glass of wine, winding down in the evening while watching the animals....gotta love it.[/QUOTE]

My favorite thing to do! I just stayed at BC for the 1st time and loved the quick walk to Epcot in the morning and after Illuminations, but really missed my savannah balcony.

AKV likes: Savannah view balcony, friendliness of CM's, restaurants (Jiko - our favorite at WDW), decor of lobbies and other areas, fireplaces, pools, parking under Kidani, bus service.
AKV dislikes: ride back on bus from MK after Wishes

BLT love - being so close to MK that you can hear the trains
BLT hate - that you can rarely get an accessible parking space

BWV- Being able to walk to 2 of the parks and the entertainment on the Boardwalk at night.
Dislike sharing the buses with 4 other resorts and the lack of counter service.

VGC - LOVE - everything about it! Access to parks, WOC view, etc.
VGC - hate - not enough rooms

AULANI - LOVE/hate - I'll let you know.....first visit in November :-)

I own at BWV, so can only comment about that resort as an owner. Best thing? The view from the BW-view rooms (that's all I book anymore). Worst thing? Location of self-parking. Long hike to main lobby, and even longer hike to BW-view rooms.

BWV - Love the proximity and walking to Epcot. Don't like the parking and wish they had a food court.

SSR: Love the proximity to DD. Hate knowing there are a couple of buildings that would really upset me if we were located there..I hold my breath ever time at check-in.

BLT
Love the location (lake/monorail/MK)
Hate the resort main pool. IMHO the CR pool is outdated and feels like the 70's.

BLT
Love the location (lake/monorail/MK)
Hate the resort main pool.

IMHO the CR pool is outdated and feels like the 70's.
BLT pool is an upgraded DVC quiet pool but because the CR pool is outdated almost everyone stays at the BLT pool instead.

BCV

Love - the walk to Epcot - especially in the morning

Hate - difficulty getting decent room location / views

BLT: Love returning to room for fireworks. Hate the lobby area- seems incomplete without check-in area.

BWV: Love the Boardwalk at night and the quick walk to the parks. Hate lack of onsite QS food (the pizza window gets OLD).

OKW: Love: Size of room, sitting on my porch, parking at the door, boat to DD, CMs at Hank's & Community Hall. Dislike: Bring back the old decor and get rid of the blinds.

Vero: Love to relax after a few days at WDW, the CMs at Ed & Flos and their activities. Dislike: People take tables/loungers and spend ALL day at the beach.

HHI: Love the relaxing, the marsh, sitting on our deck, fun CMs/activities (esp Blu Crabbe) & all the wonderful restaurants on the island. Dislike: the stairs and getting there either flying or driving.

:banana:pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!