Tell me where to get counter service Mickey Waffles while staying at YC?

Well, you won't find them at CS at Y&BC. I'm pretty sure the BW area doesn't offer anything like that at CS either.

Sorry.

:eek: this is sooooo sad. I don't guess YC galley does take out?

Nope. Sorry. CS at this area is it's only weakness and in my opinion needs to be addressed. The marketplace at the BC is nice for grap and go, but it is not a Captain Cook's.

Nope. Sorry. CS at this area is it's only weakness and in my opinion needs to be addressed. The marketplace at the BC is nice for grap and go, but it is not a Captain Cook's.

I looked at the menu at YC Galley and they have mickey waffles for about $3 more than at CC's. I may have to look into breakfast there. I will miss my walks to CC's for 5 waffles every morning, except for the day we ate at Ohana's. Thanks for the info.:thumbsup2

I looked at the menu at YC Galley and they have mickey waffles for about $3 more than at CC's. I may have to look into breakfast there. I will miss my walks to CC's for 5 waffles every morning, except for the day we ate at Ohana's. Thanks for the info.:thumbsup2

The Galley, while more costly than CS, is a very nice breakfast place and a great wait staff. They offer a wonderful buffet and ala carte menu, too.

would you consider room service? we ordered room service breakfast a couple of times and it was the same menu as the ycg. the mickey waffles were soooo good!

Thanks for all of the great ideas. I hope it works out, because we just have to have mickey waffles!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!