Tell me more about the AKL - Club Level!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by BlondeAppetit, Jul 23, 2014.

1. BlondeAppetit

BlondeAppetit DIS Veteran

Tell me more about the AKL - Club Level!

I would love to hear about the service and food/drink!

When is the food available and what are the offerings?

Could you substitute dining in the parks by eating what is offered - would love to hear more about breakfast and nighttime offerings.

What is good for vegetarians?

Is there beer and wine?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ha1264

ha1264 Earning My Ears

The service is great. We just got back in the room from the club area. 3 different wines, several beer choices, budlight, heiniken, and a few others. 5-7 they had salmon pot stickers, some kind of risotto, several types of cheese, 3 types of hummas, flat breads, vegetables, they also have a kids table ham and cheese roll ups, fruit & yogurt, goldfish, gummy bears, breakfast was oatmeal, quino, fruit different, pastries in between the have scones, rice krispy treats and peanut butter brownies....the 5-7 menu changes dailey. They do whatever they can to help you. awesome. Youtube AK club level and they have a few videos showing the different foods and drinks.

4. disprincess2213

disprincess2213 DIS Veteran

im going to ask the dumbest question. are drinks included in the CL? what are the hours they serve beer and wine?

5. tndisney5

tndisney5 Mouseketeer

Yes they are included. Last time we stayed beer and wine began ealry evening. We looooooved AKL club level!

6. AngiTN

AngiTN DIS Veteran

7. ha1264

ha1264 Earning My Ears

They have the beer in the cooler but if they are not there just ask and they will bring you what you want. The club level is awesome...