Tell me all about Vero Beach

MC-MOM

Earning My Ears
My girlfriends and I are going to stay for 3 nights in January 2008 at Vero Beach. None of us have ever been, and this will be my first time vacationing as a DVC Member. So, what should I know about Vero Beach?! Please tell me everything! Thanks soooo much!! :cool1:

I have never been there in January but in June they have Turtle walks.

We always buy grocerys at Sams club or walmart and cook in our room.
Every trip we say we are going to eat out this time and end up staying at the resort. It is very relaxing.

We have spent some time in the green room (bar at resort). It is located in the main building and has a balcony facing the ocean.

Vero also has a nice fitness room. The large pool (ocean) is very nice, we spend most of our time at it.

Have fun

Tigger

Stayed in January 2006, The pool was great the restaurants were OK, not the greatest but good. The beach was closed when we were there they were dredging :( but it looked like it was probably nice. The rooms are great. There isn't a lot to do around. We went to Kennedy Space Center 1 day for the tour. Otherwise beach, pool, relax....It's a relaxing vacation, not an action packed one.

We had jsut so much fun just hanging out at the pool there is realy not much going on at Vero so you will have to entertain your self as far as the adults go... We loveing evening walks on the ocean and happy hour in our Villa so just relax and have a blast it your likeing for something beyond that then kennedy space center is not that far..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter