Tell me all about the Beach Club!

My DS can't swim either so he's not interested in the water slide. He'll probably just be hanging onto a noodle or tube too. LOL My DD is too young for water slides and she doesn't really like pools at all. Only if her Daddy holds her.

We'll probably just find a little spot in SAB to hang out and stay together. Can't wait to see it though!

We just returned from a week at the Beach Club!!! We have stayed the 4 times and it is my favorite - like everyone else has said it is the location, but I also like the shell decor and Beaches and cream. We ate at the Yacht Club Galley several mornings during our honeymoon in November and were pleasantly suprised!

Did I mention that my wedding reception was at Ariels at the BC- I mean that is how much I love it there, we got married at the wedding pavilion , but my reception HAD to be at the Beach Club!

We will be back in Nov maybe we will see ya there!!

Now we do not have kids but I have never noticed stroller rental at International gateway, but have never looked, there is guest relations there, though.

Have a great time!

We stayed with our DD4 in December 2006 - the pool has a zero depth entry spot for young children and the bottom is sand - my daughter, who really doesn' t swim yet, loved playing there. ALso, very easy to rent a stroller at the International Gateway, adn if you switch parks, just leave it at the stroller return (there is one in the front of Epcot as well) and take you name card and receipt and get a new one at the next park - no additional money. That said, if your children are small, you will have to transport them back to the hotel from the gateway without the stroller. Ours could walk a short way, so this worked for us. We did the boat to MGM and drove to AK and MK.

it is a very nice resort, with a great location. be careful staying there..you will become very spoiled and it will be hard to stay anywhere else! :)

That's funny that you say that. We have been to the BC three times and we keep saying that we should try a different resort....but Stormalong Bay keeps us returning! :lmao:

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter