Tell me about WL Old Faithful Club (concierge level) Please!!!

DisneyChick

Earning My Ears
This will be our first time staying concierge and we are SUPER excited. We are booked 6/13 - 6/21 at Wilderness Lodge Old Faithful Club. We have stayed many, many times at WL but never concierge. I can't get enough info so any input and feedback anyone has to offer will be GREATLY appeciated. Can't hardly wait...42 days and counting... Thanks much in advance. Oh bye the way we are a mom and two daughters 18 & 19 who wanted to go no where else in the world but WDW!!!

I stayed there in March and it was very nice. I had also stayed there in August 2006. The CMs are very nice and the food offerings there are great. They have this dessert bar that is soo good.
Both times I got a great MK view room.

We stayed there the first week in December. Great staff! The food offerings in the morning were pastries, fruit, cereal, juices, coffee, hot chocolate--plenty for breakfast. The afternoon had fruits, brownies, cookies. Evening offerings were limited. I never felt we could make dinner out of them. Their lounge overlooks the lobby and is a great place to people watch. You could always enter the lounge area during the day for sodas, coffee. The lounge kitchen was locked at 10pm and reopened at 7am. The staff was helpful in getting us a few last minute ADR's. Turndown service was a nice perk. I still prefer the Poly Club level, but we loved WL.

My family has stayed WL club before and we will be there again starting 6/24 I absolutely love WL club the CMs are wonderful. I have stayed Poly club too and IMHO I prefer WL I guess it is because of the cozy feeling you get at WL also Poly club can become really packed I have never really had that problem at WL, My DH and Kids also liked the food offerings at WL better (the soups, and deserts) Have a great trip:goodvibes

PMart

I have stayed at all the club levels at disney and they all have there good and bads. I love the poly but agree it was always packed with people and many many of them were hording food like it was a dinner service. But I have seen this at some of the others as well. But so far at the Poly the kids were crazy and running up and down the halls at all hours. It was quite annoying.

The Wilderness Lodge FAQ Thread here on the DIS, has loads of information about the Old Faithful Club Level. The vets have all put together the info it's located on the first post of the thread.

Hope this helps.

This will be our first time staying concierge and we are SUPER excited. We are booked 6/13 - 6/21 at Wilderness Lodge Old Faithful Club. We have stayed many, many times at WL but never concierge. I can't get enough info so any input and feedback anyone has to offer will be GREATLY appeciated. ...
Some of those archived threads are too long so here are some pictures I was able to find by Googling - wilderness lodge club pictures
http://family.webshots.com/album/561947681IjAOhq

This will be our first time staying concierge and we are SUPER excited. We are booked 6/13 - 6/21 at Wilderness Lodge Old Faithful Club. We have stayed many, many times at WL but never concierge. I can't get enough info so any input and feedback anyone has to offer will be GREATLY appeciated. Can't hardly wait...42 days and counting... Thanks much in advance. Oh bye the way we are a mom and two daughters 18 & 19 who wanted to go no where else in the world but WDW!!!

DisneyChick we are here now if you have any specific questions I'll try to answer them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter