• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell Me About US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville

Pete's Mom

<font color=green>I have no other name!<br><font c
We are headed there this weekend with the Boy Scouts.

We are also checking out Sci-Quest and camping out at Monte Sano State Park.

I have never been to Huntsville and would appreciate some info.

Thanks!

*** Disclaimer - Poster knows what state Hunstville is in and has Googled for info on above mentioned attractions, but received mixed reviews and conflicting information***

Although I have never visited Monte Sano, I understand the area is beautiful.

I can vouch for the Space and Rocket center, however. It's been a few years since I've been, but if the scouts have any interest in space exploration whatsoever, they are going to love it.

It's an opportunity to see the equipment and rockets first hand along with the technology and principles involved.

You will love the area. They have just finished a major addition to the Space and Rocket Center that has a full size rocket hanging over your head in stages. It has all glass walls and you can see it as you drive by on the interstate. I live in Huntsville and haven't made it to se the expansion yet but can't wait.

Monte Sano is a beautiful state park with gorgeous views and great camping.

I don't know how old the kids are but Sci-Quest might or might not be a hit.
It is aimed for a very young set.

Don't know when you are coming but the weather should be good through mid-June. Then the humidity kicks in.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter