Tell me about New Years Eve / New Years Day

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Life is short. Live it well.
Our plane arrives in Orlando at 10 a.m. on December 31st :banana:

Can anyone tell me when things close down that day? (most importantly, the malls?) I know the parts will be open late, but we haven't booked any park activities on our arrival day in case we're dead on our feet from travelling.

How difficult will it be to get seated for dinner at one of the chain restaurants? (Olive Garden, Chili's, Golden Corral, Cracker Barrell etc.)? Will we need reservations?

We are at Discovery Cove on New Years Day, but if we still have some energy left in the evening, will anything on IDrive or at Downtown Disney be open if we want to stroll around?

CityWalk should be US for some type party. Movie theater should be open. You should not have make a revastaions for a chain to eat since in a tourist area. They might close early. There should be all types of bars open for a party around. Malls and outlet malls should be open but will have limited hours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter