Tell me about Lobster Roll at Columbia Harbor House

Yeah, sorry, but I have to agree with the PPs that it really wasn't very good. I would also say it was closer to a tuna sandwhich type filling (lots of mayo) than a lobster roll. It fell under that "tried it once" category...I'm glad I tried it, but I'm not planning on ordering it again. Here is what it looked like.

CHH_LobsterRoll.jpg

ONIONS?????

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

HOLY Dunkin' Donuts!

someone call the Vatican, that is a major crime!:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

quick! eat a Whoopie Pie or a Skybar and drink a Moxie to wash that taste out! and don't tell your Mum you tried one!

Add me to the list......

I went there with such anticipation to eat this. DH had gotten the Shrimp dinner, and thank goodness he did. I ate 1/2 of his meal. The Lobster Roll was not really good at all. It had lettuce, onions, and "fake" lobster, then way too much mayo which made it runny!!! The roll was stale and it was just gross! I will never order it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter