Tell me about January Trips

We were there 1/11-1/15. It was chilly. My kids needed hats, coats & gloves for pre-park ADRs & waiting to get into the parks. We wore long sleeves & pants every day in the parks (gloves in the morning) but our last day when we wore short sleeves for a few hours in the afternoon (mid-high 60s). We swam one day & it was about 58 degrees. My 5yr old didn't care but it was pretty chilly for DH & me!
1/15 we were supposed to fly out & there was a downpour in the morning. It seemed to clear up by time we left for the airport (our flight was delayed 13-14hrs so we ended up leaving 1/16 instead).

I'm not sure about crowds. I hadn't been to WDW in 18yrs. It was certainly more crowded than 18yrs ago. We definitely kept running into the same people over & over again. Some times it would feel very congested & other times it was more open. We didn't feel overly crowded & wait times seemed manageable - our longest wait was talking Mickey about 35min at 6:45/7pm. Otherwise we didn't wait longer than 15-20min. We only visited 2 days MK & 1 day DHS.

We visited 1/26 - 2/1. It was chilly in the morning and when the sun went down at night. Some days it stayed chilly and other days short sleeves were ok in the middle of the day. Average was 40's-50's in the morning and mid 60's to low 70's for the high around 2pm.

It was much more crowded than we expected. I can't say all the ride times were horrible though just overall traffic in the parks was heavy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter