Tell me about Groupon

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by danders2, Mar 27, 2011.

1. danders2

danders2 Mouseketeer

I just signed up for groupon. I put in my current zip code and am getting deals for my area. Is there a way to search deals for other areas, such as orlando for my vacation, or nashville for my trip there? Can I get all these on an update daily?

Thanks for the help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disney_1derland

Disney_1derland <font color=teal>Enjoys helping to make DISney Mag

You can sign up for as many cities as you like. nashville has some great groupons!

4. TifffanyD

TifffanyD DIS Veteran

When you are on the site - click on city at the top and it should let you switch to another

5. dreams91

dreams91 DIS Cast Member<br><font color=teal>Loves to veg o

I recently signed up. I love it!!! So many amazing deals coming my way!!

6. postage stamp

postage stamp DIS Veteran

And check out "The Groupawn" AKA my friend from college Josh Stevens, a man spending a year living on nothing but groupons!

http://liveoffgroupon.com/

7. Mom21

Mom21 DIS Veteran

This is a great site also that lists all of the national groupons. That way when ones are featured in a city but can be used anywhere, you'll see a list. Love Groupon. DD and I rarely do anything for full price anymore. Restaurants, hotels, etc. I have one right now in my bought stash waiting on warm weather for snorkling in Key Largo. I only live an hour or so away. Fun....fun.

http://grouproundup.com/home/redirected

Edited to add: Check out LivingSocial.com I use that a lot also. Half price for Sunday brunch on the beach is sitting in my purchased list right now also.

8. BSil

BSil Mouseketeer

Groupon has become huge lately. I read someplace the other day they are about to go public. There was speculation that they could start out worth more than Google did.

9. dmpteacher

dmpteacher Earning My Ears

I think you can sign up for as many cities as you want. I live in Nashville so I get those, but I'm also always going to Atlanta and Chicago, so I signed up for those as well.

Be careful of the expiration dates though. I just got a Groupon for a movie tour in Chicago and before I bought it, I made sure I would have enough time to use it.

ENJOY!!! I've gotten some great deals this way!!