Tell me about Groupon

danders2

Mouseketeer
I just signed up for groupon. I put in my current zip code and am getting deals for my area. Is there a way to search deals for other areas, such as orlando for my vacation, or nashville for my trip there? Can I get all these on an update daily?

Thanks for the help!

You can sign up for as many cities as you like. nashville has some great groupons!

I just signed up for groupon. I put in my current zip code and am getting deals for my area. Is there a way to search deals for other areas, such as orlando for my vacation, or nashville for my trip there? Can I get all these on an update daily?

Thanks for the help!

When you are on the site - click on city at the top and it should let you switch to another

I recently signed up. I love it!!! So many amazing deals coming my way!!

This is a great site also that lists all of the national groupons. That way when ones are featured in a city but can be used anywhere, you'll see a list. Love Groupon. DD and I rarely do anything for full price anymore. Restaurants, hotels, etc. I have one right now in my bought stash waiting on warm weather for snorkling in Key Largo. I only live an hour or so away. Fun....fun.

http://grouproundup.com/home/redirected

Edited to add: Check out LivingSocial.com I use that a lot also. Half price for Sunday brunch on the beach is sitting in my purchased list right now also.

Groupon has become huge lately. I read someplace the other day they are about to go public. There was speculation that they could start out worth more than Google did.

I think you can sign up for as many cities as you want. I live in Nashville so I get those, but I'm also always going to Atlanta and Chicago, so I signed up for those as well.

Be careful of the expiration dates though. I just got a Groupon for a movie tour in Chicago and before I bought it, I made sure I would have enough time to use it.

ENJOY!!! I've gotten some great deals this way!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter