Tell me about Grand Floridian

Jen66

Mouseketeer
I just changed our reservations in July from a standard view at AKL to a theme park view at the GF. It seems like an amazing resort, but I would love some insider feedback. Will the kids (10 and 120 like the pools, are the guest rooms really nice, etc.
Thanks!!

but I did find a link to some pics of the pool that I have seen the past. :thumbsup2
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1384883&referrerid=&highlight=GF+Pool+Pics

As far as the resort goes, we have never stayed there, because the theme reall doesn't suit US, but you may love it as many others do. That is why ALL of the resort themes are necessary, because they all are special in their own way. We have however visited at Christmas and it is one of our not to be missed. :thumbsup2 So go and enjoy your stay and find out if it is what YOU are searching for in the "MAGIC" of Disney". Here's to a magical stay for you and your's. pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

VACATION20112.jpg

VACATION20072.jpg

VACATION20102.jpg

VACATION20052.jpg

I just changed our reservations in July from a standard view at AKL to a theme park view at the GF. It seems like an amazing resort, but I would love some insider feedback. Will the kids (10 and 120 like the pools, are the guest rooms really nice, etc.
Thanks!!

they will love the pools! one is open 24 hours which always seems to be a big hit, and the slide is super fun IMO. :thumbsup2 yes the rooms are nice! hehe it is the nicest resort at disney! I love the victorian theme, and the thing I love about the GF is it is very light and airy, lots of bright cheery colors, etc. it is amazing! hope you have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts