Tel no needed to order DCL Video

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by nixieh, Sep 29, 2005.

1. nixieh

nixieh Here in rainy London wishing we were in sunny Flor

Hi there

I have tried to order the DCL video from their site but as I am in the UK it won't let me enter my details without a US address. I thought I would call directly but could only find a 1800 number which we can't dial from the UK.

Does anyone have a number that I can call that is a regular tel no (with no 1800 or letters in it)??

Thanks

Nicola

ps Is this the same video that is shown on the Disney transport on the way to Port Canaveral??

:flower:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nixieh

Anybody that can help me out??

Thanks a million

Nicola

4. Ruth B

Ruth B <font color=royalblue>I may ask for Springs<br><fo

would also like to know this as can't get it off the site either and can't find it on the UK site? Will the video play on UK machine?
    thanks for your help
    Ruth

5. mom x4 grandma x4

mom x4 grandma x4 DIS Veteran

Try this number
    407-566-7000

This is the number that was on our DCL paperwork. The rest were 800 numbers.

I hope this helps you.
    mom x4,grandma x4

6. clten

clten DIS Veteran

If you order from that number, it will be in US/North American format. You would not be able to play it on a regular Video/DVD player in Europe.

7. nixieh

I will try the no as we have video and DVD players that play US videos/DVDs, thanks so much for the info.

I am suprising the rest of the family with the Cruise and this will help tell them what its all about.. :banana:

Nicola

8. Miffy2003

Miffy2003 <font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak

Nicola, I am in the UK and have a spare copy you can borrow if you have no joy getting hold of one :)

PM me your address and I will send it on (a friend has it at the moment but I will have it back next weekend :) )

9. VintageKnight

VintageKnight Mouseketeer

disney wont ship to the uk, to expensive for free DVD. I sell mine when im done with em on ebay. actually had a diser win my last auction in may for my last disney cruise line DVD.

DVK

10. matsterrocks

matsterrocks DIS Veteran

Try e-mailing them directly thats what I had to do aswell to get one to Canada. Think I got the address from the contact us section on there web site

11. VintageKnight

VintageKnight Mouseketeer

Start planning your dream cruise vacation today! Please enter the U.S. postal address to which you would like your vacation planning information mailed.

Canadian Guests - please call 800-511-9444 to request your Vacation Planning Kit.

This is straight off of the Disney Cruiseline Web site, they only ship to us canada....

DVK

12. ciska

ciska Mouseketeer

hi

I live in the netherlands and asked for the dvd when i made reservations for my upcoming cruise got it in a couple of weeks and yes we can watch it in europe. If you have a dvd player wich has region free you can play it. It is so nice the dvd. Come on make the call and try it.

Love Ciska :earsgirl: :earsboy: :banana: :dog: