Teens on bikes rescue abducted 5 year old

I'm glad they caught the guy, but sad for Jocelyn because now everyone knows what that pig did to her. Usually victim's names are kept under wraps, but the hero story that identifies her is all over the Internet. How did it happen that a victim's name -- a child victim at that, is made public after a rape?

it was probably made public while she was still missing. I'm sure an amber alert was put out for her , now who leaked that there was signs of sexual assault is another thing.

I"m very proud of those boys! Who knows what else he had planned to do with her!

HelenePA said:
it was probably made public while she was still missing. I'm sure an amber alert was put out for her , now who leaked that there was signs of sexual assault is another thing.

I"m very proud of those boys! Who knows what else he had planned to do with her!

They've caught the perp, so now the media is reporting that a man was arrested for kidnapping and raping a 5 year old. Now Jocelyn's name is no longer mentioned, but when the rescue story first came out, the media shouldn't have made her name public.

They've caught the perp, so now the media is reporting that a man was arrested for kidnapping and raping a 5 year old. Now Jocelyn's name is no longer mentioned, but when the rescue story first came out, the media shouldn't have made her name public.

Yes it is. Her picture was on the on news this morning and her name was mentioned. Today was also the first time that I heard that she was sexually assaulted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter