Teen Spa

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by noahdove, Nov 4, 2010.

1. noahdove

noahdove DIS Veteran

I am very excited with the USA today info. I do have one question, any idea as to how soon we will know the charge for the Teen Spa treatment?:goodvibes I know my GD will love it:cool1: and it will make for a great surprise..she has a birthday right after we cruise, so this would be a great gift for her:angel:Thank you for any insight you have:3dglasses

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cindy18

cindy18 DIS Veteran

I think it says on the DCL website that you can book appointments at the Teen Spa once you're onboard, but not before you cruise. So we won't know how must stuff costs until the first cruisers return and post information.

4. SharonLowe

SharonLowe DIS Veteran

The DCL site actually says you can book teen spa appointments online (the Chill spa):

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/s...dream/fitness-spa/senses-spa-salon/chill-spa/

5. cindy18

cindy18 DIS Veteran

You're right. I think I noticed the after 1 pm on day of departure part and not the other part!:upsidedow

6. KrisannB

KrisannB DIS Veteran

we are in our window for our dream cruise and we cannot book teen spa treatments right now. They said they would let us know when we could.

Also could not book cabanna's past november.

Krisann

7. noahdove

noahdove DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info..I hope by the time I can book they will have all info out. Like cost:) My GD will love it...