Teen Hangouts in WDW

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Andrew015, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Andrew015

Andrew015 WL Guru

Jun 21, 2000
    Unfortunately, since I’ve started work and College, my family hasn’t had the opportunity to get back down to Disney World in the last couple of years. They’re talking about a trip for next spring, and I’m already getting pumped up. When I’m down there, me and my bro always look for cool places to hang out. Just wondering where everyone likes to go. Are there any places that are geared towards kids our age? This is the first time I’ll be old enough for Pleasure Island, so I think I’m going to hit that up! Any other suggestions???
  2. grumpy101

grumpy101 Loving my Life

Sep 2, 2002
    Well when I go down to Disney world I like to go to Downtown Disney and shop then when I go to the parks I like to be by myself while my parents are sitting on benches people watching thats all I can think of right now if I come up with any more I will let you know.
  3. EPCOTgrl1

EPCOTgrl1 DIS Veteran

Dec 27, 2001
    well you know where i am at... i love it there! but i dont think that you would be cause there are soooo many more guys then girls there. umm but PI sounds great... next trip i am gonna be going there...