Teen Dining Reservations

pointandshoot

DIS Veteran
Ah, the kiddies are no longer kiddies. I have two responsible teens who want to dine separately from the adults. They know the parks inside out.

Disney dining website will not let me book a reservation at their age. I can create age appropriate guest.

Has anyone made separate reservations for teens? Any problems at their check in?

Thanks - Chuck

I had no problem booking reservations for my friends and I when we went with band 5 years ago. I just called and made the reservations. I would suggest calling.

And I don't remember the dining reservations even asking about age...except for adult and children.

Dining reservations do not require the ages of the guests, so I don't know why you are having problems there.

What can cause problems is making 2 different reservations for the same meal. You can't make dinner reservations for yourself at one place and the teens at another place under the same name. They would have to have their own Disney account in order to book under their own name.

Dining reservations do not require the ages of the guests, so I don't know why you are having problems there.

What can cause problems is making 2 different reservations for the same meal. You can't make dinner reservations for yourself at one place and the teens at another place under the same name. They would have to have their own Disney account in order to book under their own name.

New website blocked me making my dd primary on the reservation because it checked guest age. I am phoning it in.

I did not think they had a policy so not sure why website checked age. I figure Disney will take anyone's money regardless of age:)

Thanks for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter