Teen Authors!??

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Princess_Kayla, Jun 28, 2012.

1. dizsophie

dizsophie Walk a mile in your enemies shoes. Then, you'll be

Heey y'all... I write too! All kinds of things! Mostly books, but right now I'm working on a one act...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Orreed

Orreed Olivia

Not much of a writer. I much prefer to daydream and make fantasies in my head :) Although I did write a short movie a few years ago. Oh and I did write this... just a warning it's a parody and I'm not much of a writer but It may make you laugh:rotfl:

Tony stark was on his way to showcase his new biscuits in Afghanistan . He was the CEO of Stark Baked Goods. Stark Baked Goods was known for making muffins but Tony was excited to showcase his Biscuits. Unfortunately as he toured nobody was interested, expect for the terrorists. They thought they were amazing and wanted Tony to make them some for them to sell and have a tea party so they kidnapped Tony. They demanded Tony to make them biscuits. Tony agreed but said he needed to build a special baking suit so he would not burn himself because they way he cooked his biscuits was very dangerous. Really tho he was building a super suit to help him escape. Luckily the terrorists were not very smart and did not realise what he was doing. Tony was finishing up his suit when the terrorists realised what he was doing. Time was running out but luckily Tony escaped! Back at home he announces that he will no longer be making muffins but only biscuits. The press is very angry! Back at his Malibu mansion he gets even more grief when he sees the terrorists are now kidnapping townspeople to force to be slaves and make biscuts while looking for Tony to get the recipe. He rebuilds and improves his suit and beats the terrorists. This is how Tony Stark became Biscuit Man.

4. dramaqueenemj22

dramaqueenemj22 Mouseketeer

Hey! I guess I should consider myself an author, I just finished my first story (novel? Can you call it a novel if it isn't published?:confused3). I'm in the process of editing and I want to get published one day. ****fingers crossed*** Hopefully I'l have smetimes to do some editing today :surfweb:

5. Fairywings

Fairywings <font color=purple>"Besides, the world isn't split

Yes, you can call it a novel because that's the genre of book.

Anhd congrats on finishing! I have several works in progress but have yet to finish any of them!

6. Princess_Kayla

Princess_Kayla Pre Published Author

awesome! I'd call it a novel! I'm working with a pair of published authors to get my novels published ^^ I'm really excited.. I just have to figure out which novel to have published first :O

7. Princess_Kayla

Oh nice :-) We welcome every kind of writers lol

8. dramaqueenemj22

THis is the first piece of work I've finished, the editing process is the hardest part for me.

9. Princess_Kayla

It's best if you have someone like an English Teacher edit it because there are things you might not catch :-) My Editor/Publisher told me that.

10. dramaqueenemj22

I'm more at a revising point, adding and taking things out so I'm not quite at the sharing point yet. But when I am I'll deff find someone like that to help me out.

11. Princess_Kayla

Oh ok! That's a good idea :-) Tell me how it goes! What kind of story is it?

12. StarTunnel

StarTunnel Does not compute.

I'm in the middle of typing up a long winded story, but I actually have just began a new story about a planet where comets birth a new species, and the main character is the reincarnation of the old ruler of the planet and blah blah blah death and destruction blah blah blah freaky twist ending. It was supposed to be an English but it's growing quite nicely.

13. Princess_Kayla

Huh that sounds really cool!
    I'm working on a story about a witch who wants world domination and she wants to inslave the human race and the hero has a sort of memory loss issue lol so he doesnt remember anything and stuff

14. DisneyFreak98

DisneyFreak98 DIS Veteran

I love writing! I've started a couple of novels, but I haven't even touched them recently. My favorite one was about fairies. This girl's mom suddenly disappeared years ago, and no one knows where. On a stormy night on the tenth anniversary of her mother's disappearace, a fairy comes to her and takes her away to the same fairy-land they took her mom. The land is in trouble, they need her help, etc. I'll probably pick it up again some day, hopefully. Right now I'm writing mostly poetry.

15. dramaqueenemj22

Its a litte hard to explain, I'm horrible at writing summaries. But it's a realistic fiction story about a teenage girl who is a hardcore romantic and believes in all the elements of a fairy tales but learns how they do exist in real life but that they aren't the same way they are in a fairy tale. Sorry I know that's not the best summary but its better in story form. LOL

16. Princess_Kayla

hopeless romantic???? haha ^^ Totally would read it!:thumbsup2

17. dramaqueenemj22

Basically she is. Ironically it start out as away for me to vent after having "fling" end badly and now i've created a whole series out of it. LOL

18. Princess_Kayla

oh.my.god. lol that is awesome :-)